Clue bugged? Athena veil

• From the athena veil voyage

dug up everything here, even looked at a guide. What

Views
  • Two of us on a Sloop last night finished LoV voyage, defeated the last Garrison, didn't get the Veil stone or credit for completing the Voyage. Way to go Rare, broken buggy mess for the first day.

• @longbeardfellow Did you open the ancient chest? the last veil stone is always in the chest. Also when you say last garrison, you mean all the fort buildings right?

• Just did it and no ancient chest. Just minor loot. PoS.

• @false-eddie really? I've done 5 or 6 and the end fort always had an ancient chest with the last crystal and 2 pieces of Athena loot in it, right next to the Athena chest.

• @false-eddie what i guess is that you got tucked on, players tucking on the final fort and stealing the loot as soon as the fort is finished

• There are a few bugs.

After Fort completion last night, we had 2 collectors chests each with 3 athena items in them each, I placed them on a wall to be harpooned to the sloop. Once they were harpooned and placed in the ship, both chests were empty. Lost all 6 items. And believe me when I say we searched everywhere for those items.. We also had a collectors chests morph through the roof of a shipwreck and disappear on us loosing a veil stone again.

No biggie. Expect bugs from a new update and playing so close to release, these things will happen. Mission is so quick to complete it's not the end of the world to start again.

Views
6 out of 7