Give them something else to do.

• I was solo slooping this morning. My goal was just to unlock doors at sea forts. I saw a ship flying a reapers mark approaching.
    I ran for a bit. I sailed passed Daggertooth, fired off one cannonball.
    I wanted my duo to think I had fired off towards the outpost. They raised their sails and I assume went searching for me.
    I sword lunged off the back of my boat and made for theirs. I grabbed their chain shot, blunder and fire bombs. I put a banana on the stove, threw some fire bombs and grabbed some more blunders and made my way to the crows nest.

I watched them extinguish the fire and do a half hearted search for the villain that they thought simply banana bombed them. It worked perfect, they thought I had simply B bombed them and left.

I waited till they were pulling in supplies with their harpoon and slinked my way back down the mast and dispatched them to the fairy while they were distracted.

And they thought I was a runner….

Views
    xbox onegeneral
  • You stayed true to your name.

• Well I was minding my own business as usual when some worth [mod edit] decided to blow up my ship and steal my treasure and basically ruin my afternoon because I'm sure that griefer [mod edit] which I'm almost positive I have seen that worthless [mod edit] before thought it was funny. Well guess what Rare? I will stop playing again for another year and a half or until I calm down or until you finally concede that [mod edit] like this are bad for the game and come up with some pve servers. My entire clan is waiting.... And if you ban me then good. Ban my account too so I can't come back. [mod edit]

• Woah read the start. Saw reply. Then OMFG whiskey tango foxtrot

• @witchcraft2737 Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Circumventing the Forum Profanity Filter

A profanity filter is in place to support our commitment to our community to create the world’s friendliest multiplayer game. Topics and posts which attempt to circumvent the filter will be edited or deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

NEVER
    Advertise, spam, troll or engage in witch hunts. There are areas in our official Forums and on our verified Discord server where you can advertise your own community groups – just ask if you don’t know where to find them. Other kinds of advertising are not appropriate. Any form of spamming should be avoided. Trolling, baiting and witch hunts are also unacceptable. If you have evidence that you think our Customer Support team should see to help them take action against a player, send it to them using the process outlined at the end of this article..

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support.

Please read and abide by the Forum Rules and Pirate Code in future.

Thank you.

• @witchcraft2737 sagte in Give them something else to do.:

Well I was minding my own business as usual when some worth [mod edit] decided to blow up my ship and steal my treasure and basically ruin my afternoon because I'm sure that griefer [mod edit] which I'm almost positive I have seen that worthless [mod edit] before thought it was funny. Well guess what Rare? I will stop playing again for another year and a half or until I calm down or until you finally concede that [mod edit] like this are bad for the game and come up with some pve servers. My entire clan is waiting.... And if you ban me then good. Ban my account too so I can't come back. [mod edit]

You say griefer, but I can't see anything that's even close to griefing in your post...PvE servers won't ever happen...so you got 2 ways to choose...either deal with it, or say goodbye to Sea of Thieves (forever)

• @witchcraft2737 get a few of ya CLAN to practice PvP and all will be okay

• @triheadedmonkey Witch hunts not allowed? First off I was not starting a witch hunt. I know enough to know that these people egg each other on. Secondly you do nothing to discourage the action because you REWARD these people for killing other players!!! Pirate code? Kill each other on site and sink everything!! It doesn't take a genius to know the pirate code! I don't need to read it! I live it every time I log in! I'm going back to World of Warships. At least I KNOW what to expect!!

• @witchcraft2737 Its a shared world pirate game and you didn't expect people to steal your stuff. That's incredibly naive. Stealing is in the title. Expect it. Do it, learn from it. If you can't handle that. This isn't the game for you. PvE servers are never coming. It's a shared world. Either get better at defending your stuff or get used to it being stolen.

• @witchcraft2737, Give them something else to do. içinde yazdı:

It doesn't take a genius to know the pirate code! I don't need to read it! I live it every time I log in! I'm going back to World of Warships. At least I KNOW what to expect!!

You said that they have the reapers mark on...

THEIR WHOLE MOTO IS "REJECT THE CODE". It does not take a genius to know that ;)

• @witchcraft2737

While I feel your pain fellow poopdecker, lest we not forget, the game is literally called

(Sea of Thieves)

The opportunity to be whomever you like, good or bad. I'm sorry you feel this way, but just take a breather or take a small hiatus.

Sail on mate!

Views
xbox onegeneral
1 out of 11