How to become a legend fast?

• I have people leaving my crew 80% of the time because they think I am new. People say the title is very easy to get. Is there a secret here I am missing?

Views
  • Trust me, you are not missing out by not sailing with pirates that create piratical hierarchies in general but especially revolving around pirate legend.

Don't let them take the experience of adventure from you. It's fine to take as long as it takes, enjoy the process.

Those pirates that focus on people being pirate legend will make every mistake in the book over and over. They are the crews that lose 3 FoTD's without the skillset to defend, they are the crews that lose the loot stacks over and over, they are the crews that "lose out on 4 hours of time"

I've seen and played with these crews more than most in this game. You are fine. Take your time and enjoy the game. Pick up loot and sell loot, it all adds up just fine.

People leaving your crew is not a reflection of or on you. It's disheartening to have these crews fall apart over and over but I promise you that the sessions where people are not judging you or micro managing you will be far more enjoyable even if it takes effort and extra tries to find them.

You can patch a hole and bucket water. It's all you need. A new pirate invested in contributing is more help on a vessel than a vet that afk's or just wants to bark orders. Anyone that wants to captain and doesn't recognize that is gonna take you to Davy Jones in open crew.

• It can be done solo, just look for guides on YouTube. Vaults, Lost Shipments, trade routes, Ashen Skulls, Skull Fort stacking (Repears). It's all relatively easy with the right knowledge.

Of course, if you don't want to do it solo, look for Xbox LFGs or use Discord if you are on PC, or you could even try asking for support in open crews, eventually you'll find someone nice enough to help you.

Views
2 out of 3