A night of cooperation

• So my friend and I hopped into a Brig for 1 1/2 hrs on Sunday night. Upon leaving Dagger Tooth and heading to Crooked Mast to do a riddle, we saw another brig anchored off shore. Normally, we would say forget it and sail away but tonight I wanted to do something different. We only had a storage crate on board so I said, let's see if they would be interested in an alliance. So we sail up, I use the comm radial and stated our intentions. Much to our surprise, the other crew agreed to an alliance. So we formed the alliance but rather than my friend and I sailing away to do our thing, we stuck with them. We helped them on Crooked Mast, then followed them to Shipwreck Bay and supported their efforts and then finally on to an outpost. Unfortunately, they were attacked by the Kraken. We sailed up on the outside of the Kraken's "circle" of reach and opened fire. They lost their ship but we were able to save one of the crew, who eventually used his mermaid to respawn on their ship. But as we tried to recover some treasure, the Kraken turned its attention on us and we managed to escape. We eventually made it back to Ancient Spire and delivered our treasure. While we were in port, a skeleton galleon showed up so we parked our ship with one side facing the island and one out to see and we held out until we sunk the galleon (which kept circling Ancient Spire, so we would repair and resupply when the enemy was on the far side of the island). Over all not a bad little outing. It was nice to do something different, ie sail alongside another ship. We'd never tried it before and it was rather satisfying.

Views
1 out of 1