Playing music while sitting

• Sitting everywhere is wonderful, but wouldn't it be more fun if you could equip your fishing rod or instrument to spend your time well while sitting?

Views
    feedbackquestioncommunityjust for funstory & lore
  • YES!
    Sitting while drinking your tankard of grog

• Such a good idea. Now I need this.

• Make this happen it sounds great

• @bear2582 totally agree with this. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

• "Equip your fishing rod or instrument while you spend your time sitting"

Heck, add Drinking Grog to that list too. This is a GREAT idea!

100%.

+1.

Take my upvote.

• I have a feeling this kind of thing is already on the books... 😊

• @bear2582 said in Playing music while sitting:

Sitting everywhere is wonderful, but wouldn't it be more fun if you could equip your fishing rod or instrument to spend your time well while sitting?

Obviously you don't get and sell a lot of loot. And you probably don't use the map table to Navigate. How do I know? Because you said "sitting everywhere is wonderful". No. It's not, it's the worst thing they added and didn't give us a toggle to turn off...something for the YouTubes content creators doesn't work well for people who actually sail the damn ship

• @fishyjoesalt said in Playing music while sitting:

@bear2582 said in Playing music while sitting:

Sitting everywhere is wonderful, but wouldn't it be more fun if you could equip your fishing rod or instrument to spend your time well while sitting?

Obviously you don't get and sell a lot of loot. And you probably don't use the map table to Navigate. How do I know? Because you said "sitting everywhere is wonderful". No. It's not, it's the worst thing they added and didn't give us a toggle to turn off...something for the YouTubes content creators doesn't work well for people who actually sail the damn ship

Calm down, matey. Take a deep breath. Now, deliberately think about how you're interacting with your environment as you do it. You're either over- or under-reaching with your inputs, or you're acting too fast, and without thinking, and are missing as a result.

If you slow down and deliberately think about what you're doing, you can master not sitting down.

You're welcome! 😁

• @galactic-geek
    Nah boss, I shouldn't have to rebind my keys every time the developers update their game.

Views
feedbackquestioncommunityjust for funstory & lore
1 out of 10