Adventure 2

• I’ve completed all 12 deeds but still can’t complete the adventure? Have a missed something?

Views
  • @gh0uligan Completing the adventure is independent of the deeds.

To complete the adventure, you need to do the following in a single session:

1. Speak to Belle and Start/Continue the adventure
    2. Complete all 4 items on the voyage paper she gives you (these will get crossed off as you finish them)
    3. Speak to Belle after completing all 4 items and then select "COMPLETE ADVENTURE" dialog option.
  • in similar issue, i hit the forts, freed and talked to the captives therein, and it says im missing some of them.

are the captives random?

• @shadowstar-x1 yes, 2 of the 3 in the cell are always random. The other one is always Wonda. You just need to keep visiting forts until you find them all.

• @d3adst1ck
    ah that explains it.

.... i dont need to have the adventure active to rescue folks do I?

• @shadowstar-x1 Not for the deeds. You do need to have it active to count towards getting the Jailor's Cutlass though.

• i have completed the adventure and gotten the cutlass. but it wasnt giving me the .. Title?

yay for the special profile page on the adventure that showed me what i was missing was the full list of random prisoners you need to rescue for the second.. thing.

which i just completed after hitting six more forts. in multiple plays.

Views
1 out of 7