Celebrate One Million Pirate Legends with Sea of Thieves Legends Week April 4th - April 11th

• Celebrate One Million Pirate Legends with Sea of Thieves Legends Week

Views
  • Do we know when the new voyage releases?

• @illbushido305 my guess is either with or after the next adventure. They said mid season. The middle is the first week or so of May... Cant be soon enough imo

• @captain-coel I’m hoping before this ledger closes. I want to use it for the ledger.

• Silvered Eye Patch is cool but we know they’ve got the rest of the clothing set too! I don’t want this to be another incomplete PL set.

• They seem to be talking about a new audiobook ... May i ask if this also has a solid form ? i mean real book with pages ...And what is the title?

• LES GO! LEGEND ONLY EMPORIUM GOODS! THANK YOU SOT, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!😀

• @ninja-naranja
    Agreed, Can't wait!

• Congratulations to all the Pirate Legends out there! Fair Winds to ye all!

• @the-pheonix6886 huh, where did you see pl exclusive emporium items?

• @captain-coel said in Celebrate One Million Pirate Legends with Sea of Thieves Legends Week April 4th - April 11th:

@the-pheonix6886 huh, where did you see pl exclusive emporium items?

I think they are getting confused about the April 11th items:

April 11 – The third and final day for Pirate Legends to log in and receive a Silvered Legendary Eyepatch, available from Friday April 8 to Monday April 11 (10am BST). This is also the final day of a special weekend sale in the Pirate Emporium – be sure to check that out for savings on ship sets, emotes and pet outfits, including some only available to Legends!

I think this is referring to the pet outfits which I think are the only PL exclusive emporium items?

It doesn't sound like there are new items at all, just a sale on existing stuff.

• In before someone complains about not being PL and/or demands more because they're "year x"

• I'm gonna miss on this. Away on work till May.

• @captain-coel
    go to recent discussions and go to the pirate legends week post, go to the end of the link he gave you and read it. it said something like get discounts on emotes pets and pirate legend exclusive emporium goods.

• @captain-coel
    here is what they said exactly, "This is also the final day of a special weekend sale in the Pirate Emporium – be sure to check that out for savings on ship sets, emotes and pet outfits, including some only available to Legends!"

• @d3adst1ck
    I don't know, it isn't available to me because I need more than level seven in Athena. Even if it's not I'm still happy about the eyepatch

• This may not be the place to ask this, but I got 110 ancient coins from a skelly on a sea fort. I was loading on loot from the fort onto our boat, when my crewmate started fighting a skelly. WHAT HAPPENED!? never had this happen before.

• @the-pheonix6886 said in Celebrate One Million Pirate Legends with Sea of Thieves Legends Week April 4th - April 11th:

This may not be the place to ask this, but I got 110 ancient coins from a skelly on a sea fort. I was loading on loot from the fort onto our boat, when my crewmate started fighting a skelly. WHAT HAPPENED!? never had this happen before.

• @lem0n-curry
    Thank you! that was my first time seeing that in my 3 year sails!

• LETS GO!!!

Views
1 out of 20