What's Your Favourite Season

• Ahoy mateys!

AS we have entered the 4th year of Sea of Thieves and the 6th - yes SIXTH season, I wondered which of them has been your favourite so far?

• Season One brought us the idea of the Plunder Pass, Trials and Lost Shipments
    • Season Two brought the legendary Fort of Fortune
    • Season Three introduced Jack Sparrow to the waves with the Pirate's Life Tall Tales and new mechanics
    • Season Four was based around the Sunken Kingdom, but Wicked Web Halloween items were also a big part
    • Season Five was our Christmas themed event, with lots of QoL improvements and fireworks
    • Season Six is here at last and with it the new forts and a massive change to how we see the game play out

So which is your favourite?

Views
  • Mine is the Fireworks of Season Five. As the father of two daughters, there was nothing more wholesome than sitting with an 8 and 6 year old and letting them set off their choice of fireworks.
    A certain wonderful member of the Rare team also bought a special pack for them to see and we had great fun talking about their favourites in real time!

Oh, and it had:

ORB

• I liked Fort of Fortune, it's great for PvP players who like to steal large amounts of treasure.

• Season and 3 and Season 5

• For my style of play and the part of the environment I enjoy none of it comes close to when emissaries came out. What they added to the environment is difficult to match or top.

Fort of fortune tried and is still worth a gamble (at least until we find out what the new athena voyages will be like) but it was pretty short lived in terms of consistent activity for a variety of reasons.

I like all of these seasons and content from each of them but for me and my style it doesn't change much for me from season to season. I am a fan of the new forts existing and think they are solid and consistent addition for loot production and circulation

• Season 3 and season 4

• Spring! 🌻🌼🏵🌸🌷⚘

• @pithyrumble

alt text

Views
1 out of 8