3D printed mini Chest of Legends!

• My new mini Athena chest XD
    5 hours print time and pretty much all day to paint and add LEDs.
    Sorry i didn't take picture of process because it's done in 1 day.

Views
  • that's really awesome

• @wolfmanbush Thank you :)

• What printer?
    Any tips on processing the print?

I did a captain's chest, but got a lot of layer lines and sink (because I printed it upside down to help with the hanging locks). Printed on ender 3.

I'm pretty happy with how mine came out given how little i know about 3d printing and because the imperfections add character, but I want to make another one and yours looks fantastic!

• @calicorsaircat i use resin printer for better details :)
    you can get better print result with filament printer by really slow down the print speed (ex. default speed is 100% and tune it down to 40-50%) and reduce layer thickness.
    Your chest is really cute XD

• Update: add more black to the chest to look like in the game XD

• @capt-galaxystar

I love this! Can I get this as a keychain? I wish I could 3D print, cuz I would make a Kraken Cutlass, a villainous bounty skull, and I would make symbol for the Guardians of Fortune and the Order of Souls cuz I love those groups. I also wish I knew how to make flags cuz I would make the Guardians of Fortune flag, I don't remember what it's called, but it's gold and a navy blue with the Guardian of Fortune symbol in light blue.

• As this thread was a year old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
6 out of 9