Solo Sloooper looking for crew mates

• Solo slooper looking for some people to sail with. Adventures, Voyages, etc.

Views
    xbox onejust for funstory & lore
  • Did you realize that if someone joins you to sail with you, you stop being a solo slooper? Ironic, I would say.

• I did actually. Thank you for reminding me of an important life lesson I had forgotten though. Although you are 100% correct, what I said was "I'm a solo slooper" what I meant was "I'm a socially awkward person and most people are toxic so trying to find a pug is exhausting as it is anxiety inducing so I usually play alone however I would like to play with more people but I'm used to doing everything myself and not used to working with other people." But solo slooper just had a better ring to it.

• @zym3try what time zone are you and when do you usually play?

• @squoozles I live in New England, time zone gmt-4. Work nights, with Wednesdays and Thursdays off except this week.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and jump into a session if you see me on. Always nice to have good company on the seas.

• I can't voice chat but would be glad to be in a crew. Finally an organized galleon crew would be nice.

• You can friend me on Xbox live

Views
xbox onejust for funstory & lore
6 out of 7