Sea of Thieves Mysteries

• Hey all, I know they anounced a while back that season 6 will have adventure and mysteries. I wonder if the mysteries are live yet, and if so is there a specific website where they anounce the clues, do you have any ideea?

Views
  • @twmchanwulf said in Sea of Thieves Mysteries:

Hey all, I know they anounced a while back that season 6 will have adventure and mysteries. I wonder if the mysteries are live yet, and if so is there a specific website where they anounce the clues, do you have any ideea?

If they would announce the clues, it would be not much of a mystery.

We just are going to have to look for clues that pop up in their videos, twitter pics & messages, &c.

Talking about someone in the past tense, headstone in the tavern.

• @twmchanwulf

Rare has not officially confirmed when the first mystery will begin, but here’s a reminder…

Mysteries will share some similarity with Adventures, as they too will be expanding upon the lore of Sea of Thieves. The big difference, however, is that to solve these mysteries, players will all have to work together by paying attention to clues both in the game and out of the game.

Mysteries will last longer than the two weeks allotted for Adventures and will require a bit of sleuthing from players. These mysteries will be taking inspiration from murder mysteries and ghost stories, so players will have to prepare their best Sherlock Holmes impersonations. Mysteries will serve as both a way to engage the current community of players and to hopefully pull more in with the out-of-game clues.
    The first mystery will task players with solving the murder of a well-known Sea of Thieves character. Who that well-known character is and when they are going to be murdered is still unknown.

• I'm calling it now...someone harmed the chickens and the dagger tooth chicken lady finally snapped lol

• @ajm123 all joking aside :D I do like a good mystery.

• @lizalaroo I'm more curious how involved they will be. It would be interesting if it went as far as you solve the riddle out of game and you can find and dig up the next clue in game.

• Lesedi and the golden sands Emporium dog is gone? Am I missing something?

• So idk if this has been recorded before, but want to mention it before I forget. Was using the spyglass, around 1130am in game time, looking at the sloop map near smugglers bay.

THE X OUTLINE WAS GLOWING! And a shape similar to the merchant mark was glowing in the left eye. I moved to see what was on the map and it didn't glow when I came back.

Idk if it matters but had a green flam above the table as well as daylight

Edit: when angled in the same direction as the sunlight, the imagery changes and glows white!!!! Where to now fellas?

• They're doing it now hoarders hunt is what it's called

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
6 out of 10