Release Notes - 2.5.0

• Release Notes - 2.5.0
    Read our release notes for today's release to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.5.0

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Views
  • Sounds like they are still keeping arena tavern in adventure, Thank Goodness.

• THANK POSIEDON I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THE BARREL EMOTE ANYMORE!!!!

• @pithyrumble PL Curse?!?!... 👀

• I literally went fishing yesterday for all my rare fish. Now, as of today, they will all have their display names as they emerge and go for your hook/bait. I should have waited another day. : /

• haven't found an ancient skelly in like 6 months

got one on a new sea fort and a whopping 309 coins

alt text

@the-pheonix6886 said in Release Notes - 2.5.0:

@wolfmanbush
    that's it?

pretty sure that's the highest one I've ever had

almost always are 120-150ish for me

• @sumunumbastage sagte in Release Notes - 2.5.0:

I literally went fishing yesterday for all my rare fish. Now, as of today, they will all have their display names as they emerge and go for your hook/bait. I should have waited another day. : /

This such a good addition, with this, I'm motivated in getting my last fishes done

• @wolfmanbush
    that's it?

• Just a question about the (monthly) ledger.
    Are there new rewards this month... or are the new rewards unlocked/available next month.
    If im reading the ledger correctly, the next rewards will be available NEXT month... right? But someone said the new ledger rewards should be out with the update/patch.

• @ghostfire1981 said in Release Notes - 2.5.0:

Just a question about the (monthly) ledger.
    Are there new rewards this month... or are the new rewards unlocked/available next month.
    If im reading the ledger correctly, the next rewards will be available NEXT month... right? But someone said the new ledger rewards should be out with the update/patch.

it's typically the next month (they worded it odd in it the advertisement)

otherwise they would have to have a short month or readjust the dates for the ending of ledgers, easier and less confusing just to have it finish at the end of the month

• I don’t think their going to release it just get it was a pl exclusive for hitting 100 in the first plunder pass they shouldn’t release it just because people didn’t get on in time to Grind it @musicmee

• Bye bye arena, and brig arena? You will be missed.

• @treefittymonsta

There never was Brig Arena. Although now you can put Arena skins on your brig if you got to level 5.

• @lhrxzamax The curse will be back.... but behind a suitable commendation and gold/doubloon amount for certain!

• @treefittymonsta Brig arena?

• @pithyrumble said in Release Notes - 2.5.0:

@treefittymonsta

There never was Brig Arena.

Oh trust me I know.

• Where have all the skelly ships gone?? 😭

• @methodslagger I've noticed that too.. i haven't seen one since the update.. nor have i seen the skelly cloud in the sky... that's sad those were fun to fight.

• @meroviel

Haven’t seen any Skeleton Ships since the update, where are they?

• @pwderdtoastman3 sagte in Release Notes - 2.5.0:

@meroviel

Haven’t seen any Skeleton Ships since the update, where are they?

Bugged, they are working on it

• @methodslagger yeah I've been wondering that as well

• @republicwar1357 sagte in Release Notes - 2.5.0:

@methodslagger yeah I've been wondering that as well

Are they still bugged, do you know? So...today?

Views
21 out of 22