Bring Adventure 1 Back!

• I just learned about these NEW Adventures and I see Adventure 2 starts in 3 weeks, but don’t know how to start Adventure 1?

Do I need to speak with someone in particular like Duke?

Update: Please bring the First Adventure back before Adventure 2 starts! There’s no point in doing future adventures if I missed the first one — and there’s 3 weeks until the second one starts.

Views
  • The Adventures are time-limited. There's gonna be an Adventure every month, which will last 2-3 weeks.

So there's no way to play the first Adventure, since it has ended.

• @aaronblueeyes Larinna tries to tell you about it incessantly. She has a favor to ask you.

• I haven’t been playing and only just learned about it. Man, I wish it was active all the way up until the next Adventure started. It’s a waist of 3 weeks until Adventure 2.

Because I missed the first part, I have zero motivation to participate in the other parts because I missed the beginning—you can’t tell a story mid-way through it.

I also found out they’re removing the Arena, something that takes allot of grinding to unlock stuff for, so I’ll miss out on all that stuff too.

Every-time I start playing again all I get is bad news that Rare is or has removed content.

So rather than getting excited to play, I’m put off by the fact things are being removed.

• Hello, just a question. I have made the first adventure, made all the 5 objectives but didn't have the compass and title, and now i don't now where i can have them. Did i contact Rare team ?

• I agree that it is ridiculous that it's time limited. Never found Tina. We had so much time and never once, between me, my husband, and our friend, found Tina. And what about players that just got the game? Totally missing out and it's not their fault. I think it's really sad that a lot of us have to miss out because of work, school, and other irl happenings. I adore this game so much, grinded out becoming a pirate legend, have bought every plunder pass since seasons began, and play this as much as I can in my spare time. But with missions being a minimum of four hours at a time, it becomes really hard to get everything done when there's a time limit. Idk, I just really wish this wasn't how they'd decided to go about this new element in the game. I'm really loving it so far, otherwise. I just wish I could go back and didn't have only a couple of weeks to enjoy it.

• @scarlettecrowe I have feelings on the timings of new content, but I have to address a couple of your points as well:

"what about players that just got the game?"
    Well - they missed out on 4 years of content, so it's not like these few adventures will impact them. The world now is different to the world we were presented in 2018 at launch, or anniversary, or beyond

"a lot of us have to miss out because of work, school and other irl happenings"
    Indeed, but would we not rather make sure we do those IRL things than play a game? That is not meant to be patronising and I get the frustration, but SoT will come to an end one day and I know I for one wont think "I wish I spent another hour grinding that adventure rather than getting my degree".
    There is also the sheer fact that most players find there to be more than enough time to get the events done.

"missions being a minimum of four hours at a time"
    What missions are you doing? I managed to visit all six fortresses, complete them, then get all but one Golden Sands resident found and do all the commendations in less than 3 hours of playing last night. I rarely do one thing in this game for more than a couple of hours anymore, unless on a stream with someone.

TL:DR
    Yes, the timings can suck, especially for those who have other commitments, but we should just enjoy the game. Some stuff inevitably will be missed, but it shouldn't spoil our enjoyment of the game.
    Apologies if any of this comes across as patronising, that's not my intention.

Views
6 out of 7