Shrouded Isleands

• its enough of a pain you have to do the Whole of an advantue in 1 shot or lose all progress, when i fnally reached the first isle in the Wilds (shipwreck bay) and lit all the baziers and the cage, the massive fight that ensued became unwinnable.

1. the waves of foes was endless and kept parrying and countering all my blows
    2. the captain is unwoundable. tried the ghost cannonballs and the light of souls /w lantern.. still nothing.
    Views
  • @shadowstar-x1 sagte in Shrouded Isleands:

its enough of a pain you have to do the Whole of an advantue in 1 shot or lose all progress, when i fnally reached the first isle in the Wilds (shipwreck bay) and lit all the baziers and the cage, the massive fight that ensued became unwinnable.

1. the waves of foes was endless and kept parrying and countering all my blows
    2. the captain is unwoundable. tried the ghost cannonballs and the light of souls /w lantern.. still nothing.

not all needed to do in one go...you can get the compass and talk to Belle on one day and get the "voyage" from Belle on another day...

1: use the cannons, you can lots of them kill with those
    2: captain moves weird, yes, but keep on hitting him, he will die

• clarification:
    i was hitting the captain all all he did was laugh about 'mortal weapons' no matter how much i hit him- even With the cannon and the ghost shot.

• @shadowstar-x1 sagte in Shrouded Isleands:

clarification:
    i was hitting the captain all all he did was laugh about 'mortal weapons' no matter how much i hit him- even With the cannon and the ghost shot.

Keep on hitting...we did so and he died...

• @scoobywrx555 One of the phantoms will drop it. I got mine from one of the three guarding the helix skull.

• ok.. if your that sure ill try again. maybe pick up a crewmate this time

• doing better...
    but being hampered by the giant storm sitting on top of a Quest location.

Views
1 out of 8