old, chilled and up to anything (especially tall tales)

• Hi,
    I am looking for people to play with on a regular basis. I am in central Europe, speaking German and English and am online in the evenings and weekends.
    I am quite old in gamer's years and do it for the fun - so I assume another "more mature" guy or gal would be a better match than all the kids who already slept with my mother.
    Would love to do the tall tales with someone like minded. And prefer to (at least) try to figure out the nonsense in the questbooks without looking up the solutions.

Not specifically looking for PVP, but always ready to defend myself (although mostly it is me who goes to the fishes :))... and then I also do not care too much - but cooking new food sucks...and on the other hand, now one knows what happens when (and if) I should manage to git gud.

Arrrgh, and best greetings,
    Ray de Mundo

Views
  • Oi , Mr Rai De Mundo , you're not old , you just levelled up much ...In the Pirate World we are called Classics ( * Whahahaaa ,George , old fool , you wished ...)

• Hello u old salty sea dog, I am as well looking for a decent crew of like minded individuals. I'm down to do whatever I mainly go after commendations by myself and I'm quit sure I have never slept with your mother (Great sentence by the way and so true). I'm a older gentleman myself and don't get bent out of shape over loosing loot. I play on Xbox and my gamer tag is Roodpart88 and I'll see ya out there

• Hi, Im very new to SOT but love it already. Would love to have someone with experience show me the ropes.

Can't promise I'll join every game since I'm in a different time zone but if I'm online I'll probably join you guys.

Xbox GT: JadCTRL99

• Hey there partner!
    We got a lot in common!!
    We are both "old", we are both chilled, we're both looking for people to play with regularly, we both speak the same two languages, we both live in the same region of the world, we are both not specifically looking for PvP, we both end up as fishfood after trying to defend our ships, we both came across the same people that slept with our mothers...
    See, we are practically like two old pirate-brothers already!!

How do I get in touch with you bro??

Cpt Beanfart lässt Grüssen und hofft von Dir zu hören!!

Best Regards

Cpt Beanfart

• Hey there im new to the game but am an experienced gamer i am a gal and im a mother of to so there woumdnt be any i slept with your mom remarks im still trying to learn the ropes myself but so far am enjoying the game im not big on making decissions and im up for anything our tining seems to match and i also would like someone to play with on the regular im learning this is rather challenging alone

• Hey matey I’m looking for chill people to play sot with hit me up man

• Yeah I am coming back to the game after a few years off, but looking for some relaxed fun people to sail with. Currently on xbox but GT is ProbableWheat

• Ahoy there, matey! I am also an aged player, I'm in central Europe and I'd love to find chill people with whom I can play! Anybody else from this thread, feel free to add me and contact me. Cheers!

• Just downloaded the game Mate can I join ye crew?

• @hanabi7921 if your playing please recruit me

• Older Gamer as well need my crew abandoned ship just after PL sailing Solo ever since looking to do forts and to finish Athena with veils -also world events and comms on during the week nights for short times Saturday and Sunday mostly… fishing for treacherous plunder as we speak grog in hand 🍻🏴‍☠️🍻 I’m in the mountain time zone x-box tag Lordsnot7868

• @lordsnot7868 How's it going. I too am an older gamer who is needing more crewmates to survive the treacherous seas with. If ye be interested friend me @FatalEffort

• Be happy to join you. UK player here

Views
1 out of 14