Glitterbeard.......the Myth.......the Legend.

• Good day fellow pirates of everything seasy and epic! I am Captain Joshua of the SS Fenris. I am seriously looking for a crew of about 7 fellow adventurers to help me take on and ultimately complete The Glitterbeard Quest. I'm hoping to be sailing the high sea tomorrow for a spell and if interested, please look my gamertag up, which is: Fenrisulf76 and give me a text, befriending, which is always good, or anything else that fancies the masses. I have read up and longed to take on this majickaal, meaningful, epic quest for a time now but haven't had any nibbles on the pirate line yet, sadly. My spirits are not extinguished or halted though, at all, as I know that one day fate will send the 8 of us mighty crew, into the fray of this beautiful quest as we shall pay hommage and respect as we complete it, to the very pirate soul it was made especially for. My sympathies to everyone over at RARE and condolences to a fallen fellow pirate. Cheers and God Bless us all.

Views
  • Seeing no replies on this makes me disheartened. Were you able to collect pirates for this?
    I've done all of this achievement except the last gathering. I'd love to complete it too.

• Being the completionist I am… me too!

• @willowii4520 sorry me mateys for the delayed response. I would love to do the Glitterbeard Quest today around 6p.m. if possible. I feel terrible for not replying sooner as life called me away for awhile and didn't get a chance to let all of you know. Please forgive me and thank you for all your responses back. Cheers and God bless.

• @surveyorpete I am down to take on the Glitterbeard Quest today around 6p.m. E.S.T for me being in Tennessee. Just let me know if this is alright with you. Cheers and God Bless.

• @willowii4520 I would love to commence The Glitterbeard Quest today around 6p.m. E.S.T. for me being in Tennessee, if okay. Sorry for my late response and yes, I would love to do this quest! If today doesn't work for you just let me know what day or time is good. Thank you and God Bless.

• I am in Australia, so saying "Today" is not always a good way to nominate a time. But I think you mean 6:00pm, FRIDAY, April 23; US EST.

That is 8:00am Saturday for me.... 2 hours from now. As it happens I shall be in my car then, heading to the docks to get on a real ship, that I help sail.

Good luck, anyway.

• Sorry just now seeing this. Did I miss out?

Views
1 out of 8