Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starting Friday 18th February)

• Keep a weathered eye out for these Twitch drops later on this month!

It’s time to complete your Twilight Hunter look via Twitch Drops! Starting from one week today, claim the four final clothing items by watching 20 mins of Partnered Sea of Thieves streamers each day between Feb 18th and 22nd (10am GMT).

Twitch Drops begin at 10am GMT on the stated day and each item runs for 24 hours:

Fri 18th - Twilight Hunter Pegleg
    Sat 19th - Twilight Hunter Boots
    Sun 20th – Twilight Hunter Shirt
    Mon 21st - Twilight Hunter Trousers

Views
  • Still a little sad about the initially promoted variant but this set is pretty cool.

• I agree with @illbushido305. Justice for the real Twilight Hunter as this one just looks like a bargain basement version of the Dark Adventurer set and doesn't even match the previously released equipment on top of that...

It's a shame they decided not to release the real one due to a simple asset mix-up.

• @chronodusk This set shouldn’t really be named twilight hunter. They should give this a new name. The old set should have been a clothing shop item as well as it’s equipment and rest of gear. What we’re getting now however should be what we got equipment for and everything in the first place via the twitch drops. Recolors usually aren’t distributed via twitch drops.

• @illbushido305

Yeah, I really can't think of any logical reason why they would just lean in to releasing an incorrect colored version of what they intended, and one that doesn't even match the rest of the set at that. Like why not just say there was an error and fix it in an update? Seems like maybe some intern just deleted the correct asset or something and they just don't have it any more, I don't know, it just doesn't make sense otherwise.

• @lizalaroo will older Twilight drops ever come back or be sold at a shop in game I've missed a few in Dec and would like a chance to get them.

• hell yeah these look wicked.

• do you guys have the pic of the actual twilight hunter set?

• It has started.

• @lem0n-curry it has indeed!

Views
1 out of 10