Well met and fair winds to ye!

• Hello Pirates!

Here’s a message from Capt’n Yskonyn. If ye be findin’ this in a bottle it means ill fate and you probably have to be looking for me noggin at the Sea of the Damned.

Me and my son have started playing SoT together since a few days.
    We’ve already met the lows and the highs of the community, but we’re hoping there be more highs than lows.

So here raising a good pint of grog to fun pirates to be met on the seas with fair winds and huge profits!

Yarr!

Views
  • Howdy

What's your favorite moment so far about sharing the seas with your son and what do you look forward to the most?

• Yarr! Hello and welcome!

Just remember not to grind the game, just set sail and see what happens. Also SoT can wake some really strong emotions, as you can literally loose everything, and that is also why many love the game. Just remember that its just cosmetics and you will easily make more gold another day.

Im just saying this as there are sadly so many pirates that leave the game before they have even really gotten into it. Im not saying this will happen to you... just that the game sometimes require that you take dont take it too seriously. That out of the way... i really hope you and your son will have a great time on the seas. Hopefully you will come across at least some of the role playing funny pirates. There are still quite a few of those around. :)

Ghostfire

Views
2 out of 3