Looking to put a stable crew together!

• Hi,

I plan on streaming this game every Saturday night in twitch (https://twitch.tv/Darkpixx) and I'm looking for people that can join me weekly to play between 9h30pm and 3am (Eastern). I want to try and get a stable crew that can show up. I really like this game but never find people that can play consistently. This game is always way more fun with others, so I decide on this approach in hopes of finding people. This will be an adult only crew and people have to be confortable with it not being family friendly. I don't mean we will needlessly swear all the time but. I'm a total newb at the game still, so I just want to have fun and experience all the game has to offer with others that enjoy the adventure! Just message me on discord (saitoh183#6989) if interested. or reply to this thread ...Also Mic is required!

Views
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • i'll give it a try, a few issues you should be aware of, the mouse does not right click, the controller is a bit worn, and i dont have a head set, also it's been awhile since i played so i will be a noob

• @reaver1967

Sorry but a mic is required as it is hard to be interactive when you dont have a mic to talk :(

• @darkpixx

Would this be a PC player only crew or cross play? I ask because I play on Xbox. I'm not the greatest player but not the worst either. When my friends and I play I usually take the helm and I'm pretty good at finding the "x marks the spot" when digging up treasure.

• Good Day Darkpixx

I am playing the game just got back into it and im looking to join a crew do you still need people?

• @darkpixx I am an adult and a quick learner. I'm a total noob and I've only ever done the lone sloop thing. It's not too bad but I'd love to have a regular crew if you're still looking.

• @skippyrock5356 @stonecrib233319

We are currently full but if as spot opens up i will look you both up!

@KiethBlackLion

We cross platform and VC over Xbox game chat

Views
communityjust for fungeneral
1 out of 7