Sea of Thieves 2022 Preview Event Announcement – Join us on Jan 27th!

• Ahoy maties!

One you're not going to want to miss!

Eyes up pirates, the Sea of Thieves 2022 Preview Event is just on the horizon! Grab a grog, scavenge some snacks and join us at 6pm GMT this Thursday, January 27th, for a look at the adventures, mysteries and more that await you in the year ahead. #SoT22

Views
  • The preview of the preview was exciting enough... I can't wait to see the rest! I'm guessing it's like a roadmap in video form.

• Here, here! raises tankard

• Oooooooo

• something you guys here might find interesting! Obligatory not my image :)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/437890655788990466/935245875670810735/unknown.png

• HYPE TRAIN WOO WOO

• I can't imagine what the future is gonna be like !

• I guess not everyone will understand this in its full context, but CHOO CHOO 🚂🚂

• that picture looks familiar...

• I heard we're getting more snakes!

• @wsurftvveeds Well, we know where the thing I'm most looking forward to is (mostly because I want to know if I can make it a place to hold out incase I need to protect my precious stolen loot.)

• New stuff Yarrr!

• Today is the day! See you all there!

• Reminds me of week 1 of the game launcing, Roadmap videos galore that week. I wont be able to catch it live but looking forward to catching up.

• @specialunitt Heck yeah dude! Same boat as you're in.

• 🚂CHOO CHOO💨

• I'm hoping it's an actual 2022 preview event and not just a Season 6 preview event. It'd be nice to get a peek at the longer term plans.

Views
1 out of 17