Chasers of the Silent Barnacle

• Looking for a rag-tag crew that is determined to obtain the Hoarder of Barnacled Gold commendation to unlock the Silent Barnacle set. For those that are unfamiliar, it requires selling a large sum of Barnacled Chests to the Gold Hoarders.

Casual fishing along the way is encouraged!

Communication through Discord is prefered :)

Views
  • I do a lot of fleets and I sink a significant amount of skelly ships so I find a barnacled chests regularly and give them away to whoever needs them

I invited you to sell what I have and if it doesn't work out this time I'll send invites in the future to help you out if you decide that's something you'd like when I have them available.

• 300 to be exact.

• @wolfmanbush That is extremely kind of you, thank you! I would gladly join you whenever you have the time.

• If anybody is still doing this, I’ve been trying to get this done as well and I would love to find some other people.

• Anyone still on the hunt? 76 chests....this is killing me.

• @the-whistler said in Chasers of the Silent Barnacle:

Anyone still on the hunt? 76 chests....this is killing me.

Fleets are even better for this currently because of how the loot is operating.

It stays up much longer as long as it isn't touched so even if it takes you a while just gather all the loot after.

Fleets can consistently bring in a solid 6-10ish per depending on the rng

• I am currently at just 63.

• I don’t have a mic or discord, but I desperately need help with this. 114...

• I still need 176, if anyone is interested in grouping up, feel free to add me on Discord: Saintinel3289 :)

• I would join you, I have the same goal. English is not my first language but I can communicate decently. Discord: LWRockleaf
    I only have a little over 50 chests so far.

Views
1 out of 11