Feedback on my first ever musical interpretation of Who Shall Not Be Returning with LMMS

• So. I recently started using LMMS. And I started by making my first ever Musical remake of WSNBR.

Plugins I used:
    Spitfire labs: Granular Whalesong / Music box / Soft Piano
    BBC Symphonic Orchestra

Every form of criticism is appreciated and It would be good to get some advices !!

Have a good day dear Sea Dogs !!

My sound: https://soundcloud.com/paul-martine-421937153/who-shall-not-be-returning-my-first-arrangment?si=1e6b4f20e3e741f6a24d916cac93d1c7&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Views
  • @captn-arrick I can't really criticise the piece too much as I think you nailed what you were going for with the music box motif, very nice. I would have liked to hear it winding down slightly at the end, or a further exaggeration of the music box losing pace, but that's just my own personal preference. Most recordings have a very short gap at the start, a second maybe less/more, so that it doesn't start instantly when beginning playback.

For a "first go at", it's very impressive, nice work : )

• @foxdodge Thank you ! I will try to learn more options of the software in order to get better music creations. Also planned to add vocals

Views
1 out of 3