Issue claiming Coffee Emote using windows store

• I can’t seem to find away to email support. I put a 25 character code in to the windows store to redeem an emote, but it doesn’t show in game. Same Microsoft account, same computer I play on. I had a second code and tried to put it in. But it says I already have the emote. I just can’t find it in my emotes. How can I claim it in game ?

Views
    merchandisequestionwindows 10
  • Are you using Steam or Windows Store to play the game? If you're redeeming a code in windows store, you need to use the Windows Store game client to activate it. If you're on Steam, contact support.

• I had such a problem after activating the DLC code in the Windows store. I play through the Steam version myself. You just need to log into the game through the Windows Store launcher, the easiest way is to just buy an Xbox game pass for 14 days!

• If you have already redeemed the code under your MS account(make sure it's the MS account) just open the game and look for the emote in your vanity chest. The emote might get mixed among others so take your time to look for it.

• The emote doesn’t go to the end as it was added to the game a long time ago. Look in the middle somewhere.

Views
merchandisequestionwindows 10
5 out of 6