Arena

• Why when i join the game with random people, a lot of time match is already in progress, with 7min on the clock and ship is sinking. What is a point of that? Most likely there is no chance of winning, even if i do i can't change any ships cosmetics for geting commendations.

Views
    questionfeedbackcompetition
  • That is the chance you take by using open crews. LFGs are always a better solution.

• there is definitely a chance of winning

in fact a pirate that isn't very skilled probably has a better chance of winning in that scenario than any other than randomly getting lucky with a skilled open crew person

not a terrible way for someone to sneak a win in as opposed to trying to dominate the entire session

• Yeah i won games like that but most of the time in that scenario your "teammates" are afk or they are so bad that they probably disturb you than help you.
    I don't mind to play with players who are new or inexperienced thats why i chose open crew but i want to know them befeore start and not end up with someone who not only don't understend a word but also lives in washingmashin.

Views
questionfeedbackcompetition
3 out of 4