Game suggestions !legit!

• I haven't been allowed to play this game for a year, but when I do again these features would be awesome to see.
    Ps: I've kept up with the new content updates so none of these should have already been added.

What if, the ships in this game had another capstan below deck, but with the purpose of pumping water out of the ship.

What if, there were grappling hooks that you could attach from your ship to another players ship.

What if, you could move the cannons around the ship.

What if, there were throwing axes.

What if, you could have an AI crew.

What if, barrels and cargo could slide around your ship.

What if, you could aquire more wood by chopping down trees.

What if, you could open and close ingame doors.

What if, the crew of a ship could vote for a captian (Roleplaying).

What if, the ships plank was adjustable.

Views
    feedbackgeneralxbox onejust for funwindows 10
  • @joshcraftworld6 said in Game suggestions !legit!:

I haven't been allowed to play this game for a year,

Why not?

but when I do again these features would be awesome to see.

Not necessarily. Also, subjective.

Ps: I've kept up with the new content updates so none of these should have already been added.

I beg to differ.

What if, the ships in this game had another capstan below deck, but with the purpose of pumping water out of the ship.

You have a bucket - use it!

What if, there were grappling hooks that you could attach from your ship to another players ship.

There are - they are attached to the starboard and port bow.

What if, you could move the cannons around the ship.

No - it would break balance.

What if, there were throwing axes.

I personally prefer boarding axes.

What if, you could have an AI crew.

No - it's a shared online world. Want a crew? Then you'll have to talk to other pirates.

What if, barrels and cargo could slide around your ship.

Sounds dangerous and potentially abusive.

What if, you could aquire more wood by chopping down trees.

Rare won't include anything that can encourage anything that's potentially unlawful or damaging, such as deforestation or whale hunting or gambling (another popular, albeit misguided, suggestion).

What if, you could open and close ingame doors.

Yes.

What if, the crew of a ship could vote for a captian (Roleplaying).

Depends on the benefits accrued as a result, no matter how minor.

What if, the ships plank was adjustable.

How so?

• @galactic-geek

I haven't been able to play the game because my dad threw away my xbox.

Even though I haven't played the game I'm still obsessed with it and have been keeping up on youtube.

What if, there were grappling hooks on the side of the ship not just the harpoons on the bow.

Fine moving cannons around the ship would break balance, but a bow cannon would be awesome! Or a second deck of them.

Boarding axes, I agree with that one.

Shared online world. An AI crew would be useful though, becaue you wouldn't have to have a microphone to talk to them. And they could have an experience level so there not overpowered.

Barrels and cargo sliding around the ship being dangerous, but wouldn't it be fun though.

Fine, chopping down trees and everything you said about that is fine, there are other fun suggestions.

Opening and closing ingame doors, finally something we agree on. Do you think it would be fun to be able to shut the captains cabin door and lock it with a key? Maybe if you die you drop that key? I don't know but it would be a fun idea to play around with.

Roleplaying as a captain, having roles in the game like privateer or navy or something like that would be cool if not too complicated, and having a captian would actually put someone in charge of things so that theres less chaos.

Adjustable ships plank, what if you could draw it in, what if you could lower it to a dock.

Ok, the point of all these suggestions is that I love pirates of the caribbean and since being a pirate in real life isn't very conveniant I'll just have to be one, playing video games, and my favorite games are open world.
    Also Sea Of Thieves is the first fun open world pirate game that I've found that is closest to the pirates of the caribbean experience, and I think to add more features to it from the actual pirates of the caribbean movies would make it so much more fun if not too complex.

So there you have it, why i've made this post in hopes that these ideas will get to rare if they have not already considered them.

Views
feedbackgeneralxbox onejust for funwindows 10
1 out of 3