SantaLaroo's 12 Days of Giving Giveaway - Starts 1st December

• It's that time of year again where 12 lucky pirates get a piece of Sea of Thieves from SantaLaroo's Christmas sack!

You can nominate here or on Twitter.

Happy Grogmas All!

Views
  • Solo sloopers? Hmmmm

• Just a pirate selfie with the one n only santaroo will be good for my prize if I win lol 🖤☠️🖤

• Knowing a pirate before they became Twitch famous. That's pretty neat. Watching their growth through streaming has been a treat. No one other than the great BehavingBeardly. We sailed together during and after the betas and alpha. Always has been a good guy to me.

• My friend FreakCircle. He streams and is very fun to play SoT with.

• How the heck am I suppose to participate if I don't have any friends?

• Im posting here as she doesn't use twitter but Im gonna say @pigeonqueen.
    Been playing with her weekly for 3 years now. I think we've formed a great connection (my wife calls her my pidgeypoo), she's even there for me outside of the game for general chat or just to vent about things.

2 shrouded ghosts, Athena lvl 20 and 75 in the others (we dont talk about Arena) and plenty more the come I hope, I'll follow my Cap'n into the shroud with my cutlass in hand.

• @blakey-nz said in SantaLaroo's 12 Days of Giving Giveaway - Starts 1st December:

Im posting here as she doesn't use twitter but Im gonna say @pigeonqueen.
    Been playing with her weekly for 3 years now. I think we've formed a great connection (my wife calls her my pidgeypoo), she's even there for me outside of the game for general chat or just to vent about things.

2 shrouded ghosts, Athena lvl 20 and 75 in the others (we dont talk about Arena) and plenty more the come I hope, I'll follow my Cap'n into the shroud with my cutlass in hand.

Well my First Mate @blakey-nz has definitely made the game special!

Wether it's putting up with the latest bad name for my cockatoo, alerting me to new SoT merch/competitions or just letting me rant about an awful day at work, I couldn't ask for a better best pirate friend!

Looking forward to experiencing all the new content this week and for many more to come with my best pirate pal!

• I know you've seen my rambling on twitter but seeing as my nominee isn't on there I will reiterate here for my darling dum dum @Mole3696

This man, regardless of time zones managed to spend the most time with me on Sea Of Thieves. Every session is filled with nothing but laughing, cursing, and gracious compliments. After our first initial meeting 3 years ago we have been, sending gifts each christmas, birthday, or anything in between. He's helped me improve my art and thanks to that I can draw him without even looking at a picture. We reminisce about our adventures always hoping for more. I can shower him in compliments and gifts but nothing will ever be able to thank him enough for being my friend.
    I hope you see this, mole!!!

• I want to name @WolfManbush because even though I disagree with him frequently on the forums, I can respect his contribution to various discussions and relaxed attitude. He has worked to help many people on the forums improve on the seas, and has helped me refine my own opinions and arguments for where the Sea of Thieves should be improved.

• @CaliCorsairCat

For giving intentions a chance even if the wrapping is a bit rough.
    For showing integrity and thoughtfulness in an environment of idea exchange.

It would be a gift for me to see them receive something nice.

• @zerrryy said in SantaLaroo's 12 Days of Giving Giveaway - Starts 1st December:

How the heck am I suppose to participate if I don't have any friends?

I nominate this dude, because everyone one should have a friend at Christmas.
    :)

• I nominate Fuzzy Cato, this guy has been playing SoT for quite abit now and he is the greatest crewmate, best in pvp and pve

• Forgot to mention though, what if you truly have negative friends!?

• I'd like to nominate my friend @KaBoomM8y
    He's thrice my age (sorry Kaboom), but is still one of the best sailors out there. He's always chill and he loves Sea of Thieves, maybe even more than me.
    We both have been playing since day one, but we didn't cross paths until around 2 years in... and now we play together every week.
    He used to be a solo player that avoids PvP. Now he uses those skills and is the best helmsman I've ever sailed with.
    Kaboom is a great example of how Sea of Thieves brings people together. A great friend, one that I only met because of chance.
    I'd be so happy if Kaboom got a lil something for being a great friend!

• It’s been great reading the stories behind the nominations both here and on Twitter. Days 1 to 5 have been chosen, but day 6 goes to @wolfmanbush
    Well done me matey! I’ll be sending you a DM regarding your SantaLaroo loot!

• No better time to nominate some friends than now after a long season V session. We hit 100 in Plunder Pass, create some awesome situations on sea working on ledger and fight to protect our gold with power of our friendship :) @Devu100 and @DesTmoR - crew that i can always rely on. We still are amazed with season V posibilities and going for each session with a hunger to discover more!

• Ahoy!
    I'd like to nominate a dear friend of mine, @oldmanRED1. After having met him a few months ago, we have bumped into each other multiple times on the seas and created some wonderful stories! This self-proclaimed "oldest pirate on the seas" and Vietnam War veteran helped show me how truly diverse these seas are. No matter where you're at in life, the pirate's life calls to all.

alt text

• I would love to nominate @frenky1211
    I was so happy when I finally convinced her to play Sea of Thieves … as we had such great adventure and moments on our sloop. Headwinds or not, we will get to our goal together.

Very happy that this woman is on my side on my ship but as well in real life.
    She deserves the best and makes me a better person.

Thank you!

Happy holidays to all here!

• I would like to nominate Lady Allrin.
    I met her in the early days and she was the 1st Pirate Legend I knew.
    She has this most amazing quality of showing up when Im solo playing and a in a bit of a jam of being chased by nasty pirates or bucketing for the life of my ship.
    She sails with an all women pirate crew and every now and then when they are short I hop aboard for a fun time.

Views
11 out of 20