Supply's are buggy

• I understand normally in order to address this issue youd write a support ticket. That being said I dont have access to support. So if someone else could write a ticket id appreciate it.

On monday nov 29 around 8:00 pm I load into a server. When I approach the Merchant lady it gives me the option to buy each crate. I pay for them all, yet when I try to redeem them the option isnt there to grab any of them. When I try to buy them again, it wont let me.

Views
  • Update: the supply situation stayed the same after multiple server shops and systems restarts. Today I was able to buy crates, but only if I thought one then pulled one. If I purchased all 4 at once and then try to pull all 4 , it just gives me the last one (i.e wood crate) and wont let me redeem the cannon/storage/fruit even though I paid. Not concerned about the lost gold, but crew depends on supplies religiously. Has anyone else experienced this? If so have you wrote a ticket and what was the response? Also 2 of my crew (gally crew ) had their gold set to zero last night. Today one is still zerod out while the other has his gold back.

• I run into this quite a bit.

Good news - very often on a different session the same lady will give me 2 Cannonball crates:)

Views
2 out of 3