Rapier with kebab (Party Boat Cutlass)

• Can we please have the Party Boat Cutlass from the upcoming rewards without the Kebab?
    Thank you.

Views
  • @talvheet sagte in Rapier with kebab:

Can we please have the rapier for the upcoming rewards without the Kebab?
    Thank you.

There is pork meat on it...so far away from beeing Kebab meat, which is sheep as far as I know

• @schwammlgott said in Rapier with kebab:

@talvheet sagte in Rapier with kebab:

Thank you.

There is pork meat on it...so far away from beeing Kebab meat, which is sheep as far as I know

that's the traditional but depending on area and how poor someone is growing up that meat can be quite a mystery or something you'd rather remain a mystery

You can throw anything on there really

• @wolfmanbush sagte in Rapier with kebab:

@schwammlgott said in Rapier with kebab:

Thank you.

that's the traditional but depending on area and how poor someone is growing up that meat can be quite a mystery or something you'd rather remain a mystery

I know this is pretty offtopic, but isn't kebab a food, that comes from muslim countries? Pork and muslims aren't really good friends...

• But I want it with the kebab...

@wolfmanbush sagte in Rapier with kebab:

Thank you.

I know this is pretty offtopic, but isn't kebab a food, that comes from muslim countries? Pork and muslims aren't really good friends...

the kabob in its form is gonna have roots pretty much anywhere that cooks meat. It's just throwing available meat on something and then hitting it with some flame action.

That's gonna be different types of meat and depending on the area different additional ingredients or marinades but it's such a basic thing that pretty much every area has a version of it going pretty far back. Pirates included

• A way to give cutlass wielders possibility to carry more food or cook more meat in one go ?

Someone spotted something in today's video ?

• Culinary tastes apart, at least put the version without the meat on the store.

I have been waiting for a basic rapier for years.

• @talvheet said in Rapier with kebab:

Thank you.

I see no harm with this ide...

OW! MY EYE!

• @galactic-geek

Should probably remove the meat before eating it....

• @talvheet said in Rapier with kebab:

Culinary tastes apart, at least put the version without the meat on the store.

I have been waiting for a basic rapier for years.

I simply adore the kebab weapon, it is hilarious, but this would still be nice.

" why not both "

• @talvheet there is already a couple rapiers in the game though...

@wolfmanbush sagte in Rapier with kebab:

Thank you.

Yes, kebab originates from middle east countries and traditionally is made from lamb meat. But kebab can also be made from any kind of meat which has fat in it.

Think more of it as a method to prepare the meat, rather than a specific type of meat. For example, here in Bulgaria, kebabs are massively made from pork meat, because we love pork much more than lamb or beef.

• @callmebackdraft

Sword of souls is ugly and the other one from the season pass the same.

• Why? I need more charecters to post

• @jojo-buddy-v2
    Why not? The purpose of the game is spending gold on cosmetics. Having rapiers would contribute to have diversity on your Pirate.
    Not every players wants to go around swinging meat at people (steady now you dirty boys)

I'm not saying to remove the current one, I'm saying add a meatless version.

• @jojo-buddy-v2 said in Rapier with kebab:

Why? I need more charecters to post

Oh, you're silly.
    That's what quotes are for! 😆

• @talvheet YES

I have been waiting for a plain rapier since I got the game

Swept-hilt, cup-hilt, sidesword, foil, estoc, whatever:
    I just want something that isn't a cutlass or an extravagant glowstick, man ;_;

"Blast that Peter Pan!"

• @herrdave3849 said in Rapier with kebab (Party Boat Cutlass):

@talvheet YES

I have been waiting for a plain rapier since I got the game

Swept-hilt, cup-hilt, sidesword, foil, estoc, whatever:
    I just want something that isn't a cutlass or an extravagant glowstick, man ;_;

"Blast that Peter Pan!"

the one from the Tall Tales is a blue rapier. (sword of souls from Pendragon)

• @leftypirate99
    Its awfull. And way too bright.
    I prefer realistic weapons, not disco colours.

Views
1 out of 20