[RESOLVED] Bounty Bringer 10/11?

• There appears to be a problem with Bounty Bringer, where it require 11 tasks to be completed, but there are only 10 tasks listed for players to do.

Completing all Perpetration and Celebration Challenges does not unlock Bounty Bringer.
    Bounty Bug

Preparation Challenges:
    Preparation1
    Preparation2

Celebration Challenges:
    Celebration1
    Celebration1

Views
  • @wyvernkraehe Ahoy matey!

Have you eaten all 75 pieces of meat or fish too?

Check out your progress online at: https://www.seaofthieves.com/feast-of-bounty/

• @wyvernkraehe As @musicmee pointed out apart from the preperation and celebration main event items with sub items there is also one on the second page there, which has you eat 75 bites of meat

• @musicmee ...
    I feel like a nitwit. No I have not! I had not noticed that there was a second page there, thank you!

• @wyvernkraehe No worries matey :D It was a little hidden out of the way... Have fun munching on all that food!

• I seem to being having a different issue with the event, I've completed all the tasks 11/11 but the Bounty Bringer title from Larianna is still locked. I've received the make-up, tattoo, and scar. Not sure what's going on.

• I have the same issue, I assume it will unlock after a while.

• For me the title and everything else just unlocked in my vanity chest after completion

• I have the same issue. 10/11 completed, but I've done everything. It says the same on the web page... (Yes, I have done all of it.)

• @heathenninox Including the 75 pieces of meat eaten? Those are part of it. If you have all of that+ the prep and celebration done and still aren't getting it, contact support.

• @personalc0ffee Yes. Included that. And I probably will.

• Yea same. There is only 6 hours left on it and I have to go to bed. I really dont wanna miss out on this title. Its been on 11/11 all day and it is still locked with Larinna.

• Submit a ticket here: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new with proof you're owed the title. Make sure your gamertag is visible.

• I loaded in 11/29/2021 to see if there was any updates before submitting a ticket and the first thing that happened was a notification that I received the title. I double checked that it was accessible in the vanity chest and yup it's there. I had tried three or four times logging in before the event ended thinking it may trigger then but it looks like it waited till the event was over to activate.

• Hey, glad that's working for you now.

Views
1 out of 15