In a game where customization is the core, we should be able to save load outs/outifts.

• There is no option to save an outfit or a ship decal with sails and cannons matching already.

I have a sea captain outfit I put together with a clean looking pirate and nice hat and peg leg. But then I also like wearing my castaway look with a broken bottle on my peg and a ripped shirt and poker card over my eye.

Switching from these two outfits is time consuming and I’d like to be able to change my appearance a little quicker for sake of playing with my long-time friends. And while this feature may be implemented in other games that have statistical variants to weapons, this game does not have any leg over on any fishin pole or any other sword. Based solely on the customization of your ship and your pirate I believe there should without a doubt be an option to save loudout settings to your vanity/equipment/clothing/ship.

Views
    merchandisecommunityfeedbackgeneral
  • @zacherson9 only thing I disagree with is ship.
    Nothing more frustrating than you set set a ship livery and then a crewmate comes and changes the whole thing without asking - this is a team game most of the time and I like that everyone can add something to the ship (as long as they have a little etiquette and ask before removing something!)

• @sshteeve Crewmates that want to change pieces without asking are going to do it regardless of whether they can do it all at once or a piece at a time.

Presets would be nice, even if they are only stored locally.

If they are stored on your account, I'd like to be able to configure them through the 'Chest' page on this website so I can set them up without being on my gaming computer :)

• Yes hair, curses, tats, hooks, pegs, clothing, scars… you should be able to save a few and make some favorite looks.

Same for ship.

• @sshteeve

The option to save your ship cosmetics would ultimately allow you to change your ship back to the way you want it simply by clicking a button.

Some sly players will hang back and change the ship livery as it’s leaving the outpost so thy can have the last say on appearance. Unfortunately, once the ship gets too far away you loose the option to change it. If you can change everything with a single button you can change all 7 pieces of the ship before the ship is out of range of the customization box

Views
merchandisecommunityfeedbackgeneral
4 out of 5