How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?

• I think it would be fun to know how many of my fellow pirates there are that have never missed a week of playing the Insider Programme since it relaunched back in March 2019. This would put those pirates at week 139 and they would be awarded with the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch.

I included a picture of me and my pocket watch, if you have the watch please reply to this thread with a picture of your own pirate holding it before Friday so we can figure out how many of us there are!

I am tagging some people that I think or know are at week 139 to start off this thread!
    @Eobrah @SayutaLyn @Erico360 @SatanicNemesis @The-Crazy-Beard @M3meSaurusRex @UUK @CoffeeLight5545 @Skulliah

Me and the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch

Views
  • I still have to do this week but cant until Thursday. But yeah I’ve done every week :)

• @elieeleye

I have the pocket watch. Personally I don’t keep track of the sapphire blade cosmetics. They are ugly. I rock the Silver Blade cosmetics

• @coffeelight5545 So are you at week 139?

• I have it, but im a bilgerat to the core. :)

• @ghostfire1981 Nice! Can you snag a picture and post it here? :D

• @elieeleye said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@ghostfire1981 Nice! Can you snag a picture and post it here? :D

Just stopped playing for tonight... ill try to remember to post one up tomorrow.

• https://imgur.com/6IxMcsq

• Thanks for including me @elieeleye but sadly as of today (31.10.2021) I am only week 118. Although I am jealous of you lot being 139 haha

I'm just dying to get my hands on the Sapphire Blade EoR, I'm sure it'll end up being the biggest flex weapon in the game so I'm hyped to have it and stream with it.

Also @sayutalyn that's a serious flex image right there hahaha

• alt text

Yall know what time it is.

• I have it. Don't see myself using it though.

• I knew I had missed a few weeks, but I just realized I'm missing a whopping 39 weeks - I hit 100 this week, as I looked it up. I must be missing every other weekend or something! I typically sail on Insider every Friday night or Saturday morning, sometimes on Tuesdays. What's the reset schedule? I'm guessing it's Friday with that many weeks missed - I have set sail every week nonstop for months, but 39!? So disappointing... 😔

• I get mine next week.

• @galactic-geek Friday at 00.00 UTC

• @elieeleye said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@galactic-geek Friday at 00.00 UTC

Could you translate that to Eastern time, please?

• @galactic-geek 8pm EST every thursday. So make sure to do you hour before then.

• @elieeleye Every Thursday? Not Friday?

• @galactic-geek Its the first hour of Fridays for UTC which is Universal time based in Europe but since you live in NA it resets on thursdays for you at 8pm.

• @uuk ❤️

I am excited for the Eye of Reach as well! I hope they wait with it until the end of the set for the ultimate flex! I am excited to see it!

• https://imgur.com/idjRpXy

Bad light, but its this one.
    https://imgur.com/QNrFEaB

• @elieeleye Yea I think I could agree with the end being the EoR. I use EoR/Pistol so either one of them is a nice flex on stream.

Nice thread though, I'm always curious as to the amount of people are uptodate with weeks so it's good to see people showing the rare stuff off

• @galactic-geek I'm surprised how many i've missed out too. I've always played weekly but not always on the friday but after the following tuesday which means I was unnecessarily downloading twice and clearly missing the weekly reset.

Will be getting a furry companion this week though. :-D

• I have one ... but am not using it.

• @lem0n-curry Can you snag a picture just for the sake of this thread? 🥺

• I’m not sure why it is that so many in this thread dislike the set. I personally prefer the sapphire set over silver blade.

• @illbushido305 said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

I’m not sure why it is that so many in this thread dislike the set. I personally prefer the sapphire set over silver blade.

I don't personally dislike it. It's just not a complete set... and likely won't be for another 2 years (and even then will probably be missing a pegleg, just like the Silver Blade set). The ship set or clothing might be really nice when complete though.

• @realstyli said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@illbushido305 said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

I’m not sure why it is that so many in this thread dislike the set. I personally prefer the sapphire set over silver blade.

I don't personally dislike it. It's just not a complete set... and likely won't be for another 2 years (and even then will probably be missing a pegleg, just like the Silver Blade set). The ship set or clothing might be really nice when complete though.

I wouldn’t say it’s missing as no variant of this set has ever had a peg leg but yes it will take rather long to finish this set. I wonder what they’ll do after this one. Hopefully not another recolor.

• @illbushido305 said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@realstyli said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

@illbushido305 said in How many pirates have the Sapphire Blade Pocket Watch?:

I wouldn’t say it’s missing as no variant of this set has ever had a peg leg

That would depend on whether you consider the Black Dog/Onyx/Ebon/Midnight/Obsidian set to be a variant or not. Personally, I would. And that does have a peg leg... though it is missing a hook instead.

• @realstyli The Black Dog set shares everything with the aristocrat sets except for the clothing. I suppose the simplest thing they could do would be to color the aristocrat hook in a black dog and mercenary scheme and the black dog peg leg in the scheme of the aristocrat sets.

• It's about Damned time!

alt text

• Currently 30 weeks behind myself, but it’s looking fantastic everyone!

• Ah yes the ultimate silver blade pocket watch recolor flex

• I was kindly requested to post a screenshot of my pirate with the pocket watch... so here ya go @elieeleye!

• @elieeleye

https://imgur.com/a/fYnh5LS

• @coffeelight5545 Nice! But could you post a pic where you are holding it, like others have done? Either via emote or someone taking a pic of you holding it. I can snap a pic of you if you'd like :D

Views
29 out of 79