Better shirts to show off those hard earned tats & curses

• So Some of the best cosmetics are curses and tattoos. Male pirates can have no shirt but females have to wear an ugly chest wrap. It would be great if they added some new “shirts” even though they would look more like bras so we can show off those hard earned curses/tats without wearing some ugly mummy wrap bra. And of course the males could wear them too. Also have some jewelry that’s linked with the shirt. Thoughts? Also do they do cosmetic contests? They should give their fans an opportunity to create a cosmetic or an entire outfit and the winner’s creation would actually be brought into the season pass. Maybe they’ve done that? I didn’t find anything online

Like do a hair or makeup contest
    We definitely need some better options in those categories!!

Views
  • I think seashells with twine straps that are barely visible would work well in this game

but those designs all work too

• Hmmm idk how to post the pics… not showing up🤷🏻‍♀️ I tried.

Anyways love your game! It’s so beautiful! Just wanted to share my thoughts on some bras ahhemm I meant shirts.

• @wolfmanbush actually a mermaid set is a great idea

Especially with the new update

It would go great with the mermaid makeup… that I’ll never get my hands on because that was a season 2

• Just give me more sleeveless shirts. :p

• i have always wondered , and a bit feared for being called sexist , why the Female Pirates don't have an oppertunity to choose , amulets , bracelets , earrings , brooches and those jewelry kind...

i think having choices in all those things would , maybe , encourage more Female Pirates to take a jump to the Sea... Yes , i do know and understand that SOT is no The Sims game, but cosmetics do have a significant role in this game , so why not ?

But ...Maybe i'm barking at the wrong tree because deep down in the cellars / dungeons of the Rare headquarter , maybe some people are already or are planning to add this in time , who will tell?...

• I agree that more varied cosmetics should be added to the game but the way that you've putting it makes you sound like a Karen wanting to parley with my cap'n.

The strap really looks nice in my opinion and that's where it fills some sort of emptiness there is with male characters, an emptiness you can even color using underwear colors to actually match your outfit which is a really nice addition as well. In my mind you can indeed ask for more cosmetics on the forums but until that's done just figure out some outfit that fits your style and shows this off as well.
    r/SeaOfFashion or the #pirate-fashion channel in the discord are quite nice places to try and discuss your fashion choices :D

• I feel you. I also think they need more selection of regular male shirts, there are very few that aren't super elaborate and pretentious. Some of us down to earth pirates just want some hard wearing simple shirts, minus ruffles and pretties.

Views
1 out of 9