Listing of the final missing items left to be added

• Last update we received the completion for some missing items to finally complete their sets. This was excellent so I’d like to make this post so that the team at rare knows what exactly is still missing for whenever they are able to do it.

Firstly we have some cutlasses that were removed early on a around launch due to them being too similar to their recolor sets. Instead of them being actually tweaked to be more distinct, they were removed as well as some figureheads which we have since have gotten returned. Instead of keeping them out, and keeping the sets incomplete, I suggest they simply get put back in to just keep those sets actually complete. Here is a link to their image: https://imgur.com/a/gET7dXZ

The Next and final two items have been simply forgotten and have never actually existed. Since they never did exist there’s no image so I’ll simply name them.
    They are:
    the Bilge Rat flag and the Figurehead of the Silent Barnacle.
    These additions in a future quality of life update will finally complete the incomplete sets and make a lot of collectors happy. Thanks team!

Views
  • If anyone can help me out and share with me how to display actual images with a post it’d be awesome. For now I’ve just left the link to the image since I’m not sure how to display it on the post.

• I've always had the Silent Barnicle figurehead. Pretty sure I showed it to you on Twitter. And if I'm not mistaken, u have that Ruffian cutlass as well.

• @illbushido305
    Here's the Figurehead , and it's still in my shipwright box.

Also found my Bilge Rat Flag...

As far as the blades go, I'm missing them as well, unless they were relabeled.

• @o-t00l-o that’s not the figurehead. I have that one as well. I’m talking about the Figurehead of the Silent Barnacle for the recolor set that was listed as forgotten here on the Forum by Drew Stevens back in January when the set was released.

• @illbushido305
    Oh, I see. My bad. I totally forgot that's what you were talking about. But, I did find that flag! 🤣

• I'm wondering if these cutlasses were the ones relabeled...

If you click on the bottom cutlass, it'll show you a couple others that were slightly changed I think...

• @o-t00l-o the bilge rat adventures flag has nothing to do with the actual bilge rat set. It’s a flag from the bilge rat adventures events from year one. A bilge rat flag would be green with tankards on it like the set. The swords you can research. Some were left in which are the ones you have but the rest like I said in my post were just removed due to complaints of being to similar but removing them worsened the issue because instead of similar swords, now there’s no swords for those sets.

• @illbushido305
    So I figure you're talking about the rest of this set then, I think,...

• @o-t00l-o Right on! The Scurvy Bilge Rat set and the Castaway Bilge Rat set got their matching flags a while back but the classic bilge rat set seems to have been missed sadly.

• Don’t forget about that frostbite lantern we saw on the Season 2 front menu. It’s still nowhere to be seen.

• @ninja-naranja well, to be fair that set hasn’t really been released at all aside from cannons and the outfit from Season One. The rest of that stuff might come out around the winter time I’d imagine.

• @illbushido305 I sure hope so. I’d love to see what the rest of the ship set will look like.

Views
1 out of 13