Good boys in Adventure (whit Arena commondaitions)

• Good boys sails
    Commondaition: Arena Completion
    Price 10k doublons

Good boys hull
    Commondaition: Arena Completion
    Price: 20m

The problem is Many players can make money in the game without having really done anything for it. Black adventure has many beginner players.
    I would like to reward the completion of Arena. Just as you get the title legendary hunter for completing for hunters call.

#BeMorePirate

Views
  • You forgot the flag.

Also, not sure this set is something that’d be 20 million for a hull or 10k for the sails a you said. Normal pricing would be fine if they ever added the arena ships to adventure. Unfortunately I don’t think they’ll be tying anything to Arena anytime soon as the mode has been abandoned.

• @giantxxii said in Good boys in Adventure (whit Arena commondaitions):

The problem is Many ALLIANCE SERVER players can make money in the game without having really done anything for it. Black adventure has many beginner ALLIANCE SERVER players.

Fixed it for you. No need to punish the rest of the player base for a gold grind because of "such a small part of the community that doesn't affect anyone"

I would like to reward the completion of Arena. Just as you get the title legendary hunter for completing for hunters call.

#BeMorePirate

Your reward is the triumphant sea dog set, have you forgotten or just not unlocked it yet?

• I don't even care what the cosmetics are, I just want money money sinks.

• Why not make it Arena completion, 100M ,100k doubloons and your first born child also?

Views
1 out of 5