add new bildge rat adventures

• so a great way to pass the time while we wait for the new updates we could have some bilge rat adventures like we use to have these could be old ones or new ones

Views
    just for funfeedback
  • Yes, I think the bilge rat adventures were a million times better than the current events that have you doing stuff we already do with a point system added on

• I'd be down for it, problem with bilge rat adventures was they were getting very repetitive so that's something to keep in mind...
    But I'm pretty sure they're technically still going on in a different way and not actually called like they used to be called : Events. Got monthly events happening with new cosmetics and tasks to complete just like in the old days of Bilge Rat Adventures

• Didn't Bilge Rats get shut down by Larinna, who later seized it after Duke's um unfortunate mishaps?

• @personalc0ffee So what you are saying is... a Duke return is on the cards?

• @musicmee said in add new bildge rat adventures:

@personalc0ffee So what you are saying is... a Duke return is on the cards?

Reckless endangerment of the SoT, fraternizing with the enemy, mutiny, conspiracy, and that's just to name a few.

No, I think it's best in Larinna's hands lol

• @anonymous7725 the commendations for the sunken kingdom are in the bilge rat tab...so somehow we got it...I guess 🤔😅

• My question. Have you 100% completed all the other adventures?

• @schwammlgott yeah a bit but more like to old ones where there was new cosmetics for each update and if they don't feel like adding new cosmetics that could bring back some old ones or old ones but different like the green bonecrusher

• @flamenoir4280 yeah i agree that the old ones where getting a bit boring but I have faith that with all the new things and Rare's creativity that could do it as well as adding more cool cosmetics because moats of the old cosmetics are really cool

• @burnbacon nope I don't see much point because most of the cosmetics that where unlocked by doing them cant be go any more

Views
just for funfeedback
10 out of 11