New Rowboat Idea

• It's simple really - remove the storage chest on board for an ammo chest instead. This would not replace the standard rowboat; only added in addition to, just like the harpoon rowboat.

Views
  • @galactic-geek How about neither... replace it with a grog barrel?!

• Not particularly useful or necessary imo, you can just put an ammo chest on the rowing boat.

• @galactic-geek it’s not a bad idea but it does seem redundant. I usually just put an ammo box on the rowboat when I’m rowing away from my boat.

• I don't have a problem with it especially now that there are rowboats everywhere again

there are some situations where it could be fun and exciting

id replace the ammo chest with a weapons box since it reloads weapons and switching weapons along with it makes it far more interesting to me

• @ninja-naranja said in New Rowboat Idea:

@galactic-geek it’s not a bad idea but it does seem redundant. I usually just put an ammo box on the rowboat when I’m rowing away from my boat.

Here's the thing about that - ammo crates only carry 50 shots and eventually have to be filled up again. An ammo chest doesn't have to do this because it has infinite ammo, and can be used to replenish your ammo crate. 😉

• @galactic-geek No

• @galactic-geek I’d rather rowboats be a backup tool to use and not just a smaller boat themselves. Gotta plan ahead for your adventures 👍🏻

• Remove the chest/crate and add another seat.

• @burnbacon said in New Rowboat Idea:

Remove the chest/crate and add another seat.

But a rowboat can already carry 4 pirates.

• @calicorsaircat said in New Rowboat Idea:

@galactic-geek No

Explain.

• @musicmee Dude, imagine doing RoL through Mutineer Rock with a Grog Rowboat and having to drink at least 2 times from it.

• @personalc0ffee The grog boat challenge... Dropping Doug a message now!

• @musicmee said in New Rowboat Idea:

@personalc0ffee The grog boat challenge... Dropping Doug a message now!

Imagine if he name drops me for my idea. Omg. When is the next race, anyhow?

• @galactic-geek oh I'm sorry, did you explain any rationale in your post for why your idea would add anything you can't already do with an ammo crate? or why it would be worth dev resources?

• What if it was a random upgrade to the rowboat, like how the harpoon version is a straight upgrade?

• @calicorsaircat said in New Rowboat Idea:

@galactic-geek oh I'm sorry, did you explain any rationale in your post for why your idea would add anything you can't already do with an ammo crate? or why it would be worth dev resources?

Takes up less space, has infinite ammo, doesn't have to be carried, and uses art assets already found in-game.

• @musicmee how about a mini sail but again no storage. You get to either row or sail it.

• @galactic-geek I use rowboats to oar my loot home if I get sunk or sneak attack. I prefer the supplies. That’s why I don’t double gun. You have no attack without access to bullets.

Views
18 out of 20