Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Rain on my Banana' Screenshot. [RESULTS]

• Apologies for the lateness of this post. I was side-tracked watching The Gauntlet Exciting stuff right til the end!

Anyhoo

This weeks winner is..... @shrimpessa with the biggest banana in the rain I have ever seen! :D

Congratulations me matey!

Thank you everyone for taking part and remember to check out your new mission... should you choose to accept it! :)

Views
  • Really thinking outside of the peel on this one

very creative

• Congrats @shrimpessa ! Well deserved

• Wow, that a post.

• thank you 🙀

• It was really clever ! Good job !

• Yeah, if people need to go to extreme lengths like buying/collecting crates or chests for 12-72 hours, I know I will never be gettin a photo worthy of an award... Lol
    Congratulations on the win! 🍻 Picture this the year is 2057 and
    Hopefully one day, down the road, when I've forgotten all about Sea of Thieves, I think, man I should hop on for old times.... A low and behold, I look in my Ship wright's chest, and there she be.... The Obsidian Capstan.

Anyways cheers to you and hope you enjoy it. I got a Capstan with candles melting all over it for now... Yeah,... Well,... Later! See ya on the Seas! 🤣🍻❤️

• You know, on the average, there's about 50 to 75 entries for this contest. If we were smart enough to organize and stratigize a list of names of the folks still trying for the Obsidian Capstan, we could assign numbers for each contestants and wait our turn to win. Like next week, we all say give it to "pirate 1" with our entries. He'd then win the Capstan and 6 pack. Then next contest "pirate 2" is chosen, and everyone posts that pirates name with thier photo. And then pirate 2 gets the Capstan, and so on, and so on...
    Just a thought. 🤷‍♂️😅😉❤️

• then... it wouldn't be a contest.

• @o-t00l-o Ahoy!
    If you check back through the winning entries you’ll see it’s not always those who take hours to produce a screenshot but sometimes the simplest, or the silly that win. Don’t give up! :D

• @lizalaroo
    Oh, I know,... I was just givin' them a hard time... Lol ❤️✌️

Views
1 out of 11