Suggestion hear me out

• Hear me out devil fruits great for forcing exploration if u want to get one u explore islands no buying them just items and for marketing use ancient coins for A lower level Devil Fruit U can change the name to avoid copyright

Views
  • @deviiii8317 what?

• and...what would these "Devil Fruits" do? why explore for them on islands?

• and dont tell me they grant you powers due to ANIME!
  • @burnbacon Its a part of an anime called one-piece and they give you supernatural powers like rubber man etc look up Devil Fruit one-piece for more information

• @burnbacon oops

• I think the dev's have idea's in the pipeline for all sorts of items and non-conventional weapons that won't require skirting round copyright laws or crossovers. Just because One Piece is pirate themed doesn't necessarily mean it'll "fit" into Sea of Thieves. A referential item here or there would be fine but a crossover or anything is incredibly unlikely.

• Lol, no super powers. Even I have to say no.

• No. that is not good for the game, plus i dont think that Rare can code that without breaking the game xd

• @deviiii8317 you know, there are One Piece games out there...

• "Hey i know that this is a lateral progression, cosmetic upgrade only progression game but could you add anime superpowers?"

• The complete and utter lack of being able to swim in this game would be detrimental. I get that they get by in the show, but no programmer can give something that much freedom of use.

That and I think super powers in this game is just unbefitting.

• I know alot of u are saying it would be unbenifitial for the game because u wouldn't be able to swim but taking out features like no swimming, overpowered strength, more range would make it a little bit more balanced and even taking out more features of it like you could be able to only eat one and if u eat it there's no turning back until you buy a in shop cosmetic called something like change Devil Fruit like the change character but instead of picking u would be able to delete the Devil Fruit you have equipped and eat another one by finding it.

• ...To be frank, suggesting we should be able to build spaceships and go to the moon would be a more grounded, realistic, and practical suggestion. The OP should probably take some cues from the Nagi Nagi no Mi regarding this concept, if you catch my drift.

Views
13 out of 14