We are more than 4 to play

• Hello I don't really know if I'm doing the right thing to make a new subject for this, but here we are, we are more than 4, and we can not find ourselves on the same server, we have tried the deco-reco over and over again , the wipes to end up on the ship of the damned, without success do you have any idea so that we can find each other IG?

Views
  • @altea1903 ahoy matey.

It isn't easy and it isn't really condoned as a topic of discussion on the forum I believe, though I will ask the @deckhands to clarify for me.

• @altea1903 [Mod edit]

Just use it for messing around though, not to set up massive server alliances cos that's cringe.

• Thank you, we are actually 5 or 6 :) we would like to make fables all together.
    I agree that massive alliances are really annoying> <

• @altea1903 yup, no players that I'm aware of have issues as long as it's not for grinding massive amounts of gold.

hell rare have even endorsed alliance servers as winners of various screenshot challenges, so I don't think they can be overly precious.

• @altea1903 you are 6 people, shouldn't be that hard to get on the same server if each of you started a brig at the same time...

Views
5 out of 6