Release Notes - 2.3.1

• Release Notes - 2.3.1
    Today's maintenance window is now over and Sea of Thieves is officially back online alongside update 2.3.1! Read our release notes to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.3.1

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Views
  • Enabled the compass narration in ‘Accessibility’ but am not getting audio. Anyone got any ideas?

• Pretty cool cosmetic update. I bet GalacticGeek is happy he finally gets his Bone Crusher trousers.

• Finally a screen shake disable option!! I can finally do the quests in the roar without the nauseating earthquake shake.

• @kdg1701 said in Release Notes - 2.3.1:

Enabled the compass narration in ‘Accessibility’ but am not getting audio. Anyone got any ideas?

I think it only works when you got general narration on as well.

• @meroviel Prime Gaming

Cosmetics, currency and emotes are up for grabs in the last of the time-limited packs available to Prime Gaming members! Visit our Prime Gaming page to find out how to link your Amazon Prime account and claim while you still can.

What's with this in the patch notes? I didn't see anything new coming up...just the same as it was and nothing new came...

• I was doing the Shrine of the Coral Tomb today and it would not let me pick up journal #4. It did not provide the "X to read" prompt at any position around the journal. All others worked fine. On Xbox Series X.

• @realfreddofrog Having the same issue, on Windows 10

• I have never experienced the "bucket reg" more than once in a while until this patch.
    Its extreme. I have sunk both in adventure from holes that would have never sunk me even as a fairly new pirate.

My favourite was being throwing water off the gally 4 times, and all 4 times coming back down and having a filled bucket.

It helped abit not running with the bucket at all, but even walking up and down i sometimes have to throw my bucket, animation and all, 3 times to get it emptied.
    No X cancelling at all.

Anyone else having this?

• @knutzor said in Release Notes - 2.3.1:

I have never experienced the "bucket reg" more than once in a while until this patch.
    Its extreme. I have sunk both in adventure from holes that would have never sunk me even as a fairly new pirate.

My favourite was being throwing water off the gally 4 times, and all 4 times coming back down and having a filled bucket.

It helped abit not running with the bucket at all, but even walking up and down i sometimes have to throw my bucket, animation and all, 3 times to get it emptied.
    No X cancelling at all.

Anyone else having this?

every session and eating registering has been a problem a big problem for me as well. I have to eat something 3 times for it to kick in.

I guess chilling out on sprinting while doing things helps lessen this happening but I'm an old dog I can't be taught new tricks at this point

I'll just wait for it to get fixed lol.

• @wolfmanbush
    Yeah this is making me considering taking a break from SoT again too.
    If you cant even properly bucket when a meg hits, everything goes into impossible mode.

Views
1 out of 11