GlitterBeard

Views
  • @voidshipwrecks said in GlitterBeard:

Is reporting someone that ruined a glitterbeard alliance at the tree on Plunder Valley something that can be done? Granted lightning killed two and the individual sent the rest to the ferry but still. Skeletons can't go there why are weapons allowed?

Why would that be reportable? I'm impressed one pirate was able to take out 6 of y'all.

• one of those grey areas that could be interpreted either way and needs a lot of evidence and context to get it all figured out

sinking everyone, stealing their treasure, taking their flags and supplies at that event is all fine

killing people just to kill them while they are trying to do a cooperation event like that is no different to me than killing them just to kill them in the second PoTC tall tale

it's just trying to mess with people which I don't think helps the game

as far as sabotage within the own group that's a tough one to prove because incompetence is even more common than maliciousness.

All you can do is report it if you want but that's a convoluted mess that only results in a headache for this particular bit of content

• @danbeardluff Thanks for your input

Views
3 out of 4