New Cursed chests?

• I've got ideas for new cursed chest. A chest that would grow plants on your ship that you would have to burn or cut down.

Or
    A leg chest that blows up a few minutes apart. Not as strong ad a real keg tho. A steam chest that makes fog around your ship.

Views
    merchandisejust for funstory & loregeneral
  • @indigo1471 said in New Cursed chests?:

I've got ideas for new cursed chest. A chest that would grow plants on your ship that you would have to burn or cut down.

love it. I've always wanted plants as a new ship cosmetic

Or
    A leg chest that blows up a few minutes apart. Not as strong ad a real keg tho. A steam chest that makes fog around your ship.

I imagined the leg lamp from Christmas Story

perhaps we need a leg keg or a leg lamp peg leg. I'm down for either

• going off the multiple ideas, a Jumanji chest would be both funny and a pain... the moment you begin to dig it up the drums start

• Chests that create fog and blind the carrier would be awesome!
    I want a chest with legs that runs / jumps away and that has to be kept below deck for this reason.
    A very bright chest that increases the visibility of your ship or whoever is carrying it could be great too.
    A chest that does not float at all would be interesting, maybe it could cause damage to rowboats due to its weight.
    How about a Russian doll style chest with each chest containing a smaller chest - each layer might only be sellable to one particular NPC for container chest prices, with the final (4th?) layer being something more valuable e.g. a 5K-10K gold golden ingot. When each layer is sold the chest in your hands could be replaced with its contents.

• @wolfmanbush a keg chest. Not leg XD. Autocorrect... Smh

Views
merchandisejust for funstory & loregeneral
4 out of 5