When doing the sunken merchant ship voyage, the clues found is empty...

• I was playing last night with my boy and we found the second clue together. However, I was unable to see anything written on that clue while he could see the clue leading us to M5. He tried to show me the clue but to me, the clue is merely an empty sheet. I think it's a bug. I tried to report it today through support but I just can't see where to start a new ticket. Also, after poking into the website for while, it kept auto changing the website to Chinese even the language selected at the bottom was English. I tried swapping languages back and forth, but it just doesn't work. It kept sending me to the Chinese language site. It is beyond frustrating...

Views
    questionwindows 10feedback
  • @happybutter7743 said in When doing the sunken merchant ship voyage, the clues found is empty...:

I was playing last night with my boy and we found the second clue together. However, I was unable to see anything written on that clue while he could see the clue leading us to M5. He tried to show me the clue but to me, the clue is merely an empty sheet. I think it's a bug. I tried to report it today through support but I just can't see where to start a new ticket. Also, after poking into the website for while, it kept auto changing the website to Chinese even the language selected at the bottom was English. I tried swapping languages back and forth, but it just doesn't work. It kept sending me to the Chinese language site. It is beyond frustrating …

Link to creating a support ticket: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

It can take a while (authenticating &c) before the proper page shows up; if that doesn't work either (and you don't have an account set to Chinese) - you could create a topic here.

• @lem0n-curry Thank you so much! I was kind of upset because I just couldn't find this support ticket submission anywhere on the support page.

• @happybutter7743
    Yeah, that's on the site design IMO, not on you.

• It that happens again, you can force shut your game (alt f4) and then rejoin session, that way no progress is lost and the map should have text on it again!

• This happened to me the other day, I drowned myself and then the clue showed properly.

• @mots-hardscope I'll try this solution next time I do it. Thanks!

Views
questionwindows 10feedback
1 out of 7