Not a new player but wanted to introduce myself!

• Hello everyone! I’ve been playing sea of thieves since it came out but restarted my pirate a while back before all these updates and new additions! But I’ve been playing for months on my own and would love to have people to play with, maybe even make some friends that would stick around! I am 19 so I’d prefer adult friends as well! I’ve been playing solo for a while and have been trying to do Tall Tales but can never get them done because I either get attacked by others or Reapers show up and camp a tall tale location! But I just thought I’d introduce myself, Blu3zN00dl3z is my gamertag on Xbox and I’d love to make née friends and hang out!

Maybe to see if we’d vibe I’ll let you know what I’m into!

I love to play Dungeons and Dragons (I’m mainly the all time DM ;-;), fantasy games (Skyrim, Fable, ESO, and more), shooter games (COD, Cyberpunk, RDO, and more), rp, Star Wars fan, into supernatural topics and theories, and more!

Views
    xbox onecommunityjust for fungeneral
  • @blu3zn00dl3z
    Hello Sir and welcome , quite an introduction too... Dungeon Master on Dungeon and Dragons hey ? Waw , you must have role and cosplay running through thy veins. The Tall Tales are Great indeed , sadly some don't obey to the unwritten rule that Tall Tales are Sacred and participaters should be left in peace and even helped when being stuck...Okay , going to keep it short , i hope you find a few Pirates to bond with because that is the best way to play SOT , sorry for the little wall of text but the Forum is still broken for me and wall of texts is the only thing i can write at the moment.

• @clumsy-george

Yes indeed!! Cosplay and roleplay are in my veins! Dungeon Mastering is like second nature at this point as well!! I wish people would follow the unwritten rule too! But thank you!! I hope I find some good pirates to bond with and play with! Hopefully soon especially with the new season being out! I appreciate you responding to my post as well!

• Ahoy! I agree with that as well. Tall Tale voyagers should be left alone. It can be difficult enough to finish some of the Tall Tales solo, without being attacked constantly.

What timezone do you play in, if you don’t mind me asking?

Views
xbox onecommunityjust for fungeneral
1 out of 4