the time the shops used to sell scars

• trivia: scars are one of the rare items in the sea of thieves normally giving out for events
    but before you got them for free by doing events a lot of the early sea of thieves updates came with scars but you had to buy them from the shop the clothing vendor there was an option next to the tattoos to buy scars a few I can remember is the shark bite scar from the hunger deep the bone crusher scars which is scar marks from skeletons its one of the few scars that show up on your characters face
    if you go to the clothing vendor the scar tab has been removed due to scars being unlocked through events but I will remember the times I bought scars are the beginning of an update

Views
    communityjust for fun
  • @captgolddust these scars were event items, unlocked through some tasks...not sure if they were in your inventory after completed, or if you had to buy them from Duke

• this was during year 1 of the sea of thieves some of the major updates like hungering deep and cursed sails had scars go with the theme you had to buy them from the scar tab in the clothing shop after the event was over they would not but in there anymore there isn't a scar tab anymore because you unlock scars though events

• @captgolddust sagte in the time the shops used to sell scars:

this was during year 1 of the sea of thieves some of the major updates like hungering deep and cursed sails had scars go with the theme you had to buy them from the scar tab in the clothing shop after the event was over they would not but in there anymore there isn't a scar tab anymore because you unlock scars though events

Are you sure it was at the regular shops? As far as I remember it was Duke, who sold it

• Hey, pirate! Want a scar? Good thing I have a variety of different knives, scalpels and even a shark! No, we do not have anaesthetic…

• @schwammlgott In your inventory automatically.

Views
communityjust for fun
5 out of 6