Am I the only one that didn’t know you can view the map on a sloop from the upper deck?

• Just wondering.

Views
  • That's alright I've known for years and half the time I still find myself going down to look foe no reason. I've been playing since day one and still about once a week or so I discover something or someone shows me something new. It's why people keep coming back. just drink some grog and smile.

• @louiscyphere1

Pretty much everyone for a little while. You can also look through the grates on a Brigantine and Galleon to see your map.

• You guys still use the map?

• @slickwillywonka sagte in Am I the only one that didn’t know you can view the map on a sloop from the upper deck?:

You guys still use the map?

To look, if there's a reaper, yes...for every other navigation I use the map burned into my brain...

• @slickwillywonka yes for a more precise location I know the general headings

• yes, very much so, also on brigs and gallys you can see the map from the grate above

• @slickwillywonka Yep, Day One player... still no idea where anything is in the world.
    Ignorance is bliss! 🤪

• @sshteeve said in Am I the only one that didn’t know you can view the map on a sloop from the upper deck?:

@slickwillywonka Yep, Day One player... still no idea where anything is in the world.
    Ignorance is bliss! 🤪

Ican generally echo locate the islands I have a strategic liking/disliking to. But I need the map to be sure I'm heading in the generally correct direction if I'm in a place I don't fear or like because of strategery.

Views
1 out of 9