G'day Im new!

• Hi pirates! Ive just started playing SoT, had a great night in a stream game using the trail, Ive purchased it now. Im from Sydney Australia and am 61. I also stream on twitch. I suffer from Epilepsy, have osteio and am disabled. So with all that happening Im guessing it will be a long voyage. Im not sure on where to go now but will continue to read these forums. GLHF

Views
  • Welcome to the seas of piracy. :)

• @roninoce2139

Hello Sir , welcome on this Forum and even better, Welcome to the Sea. i hope you may experience many Epic Adventures and make a lot of Pirate Friends . One little warning, the Sea is like Life itself , sometimes you win ,sometimes you lose , but you only lose if you let the loss hurt you , it's better to stand up , patch the ship and set sail again.
    Hopefully you will have great times to look forward to.

• If you run into any specific issues when it comes to pve including strategy or voyages or general questions about how to do or find something let me know and I'd be happy to help with information or direct you to a resource that may help.

If you are someone that is passive and doesn't enjoy much combat and are getting chased or repeatedly sank/killed by the same people it's best to find a new server for your next adventure to avoid issues but if you choose to not do that you can invite me if you have an open slot during those times and if I'm online I'll be their huckleberry.

• @roninoce2139 Welcome aboard me matey!

There is some great info within the Pirate Academy pages . Might be your first port of call to familiarise yourself with different features within the game.

You'll also find some very knowledgeable pirates here on the forum if you get stuck with anything :)

• Welcome Aboard!

• @lizalaroo said in G'day Im new!:

@roninoce2139 Welcome aboard me matey!

There is some great info within the Pirate Academy pages . Might be your first port of call to familiarise yourself with different features within the game.

You'll also find some very knowledgeable pirates here on the forum if you get stuck with anything :)

Thanks!

• @roninoce2139 ahoy and welcome to one of the finest communities you can see in a videogame!

As others have stated, feel free to give us a shout if you need any specific advice. There are plenty of old hands here on deck!

• Abhoy, welcome to the forum.

• @sshteeve

Oi, snotty , i'm not old , i'm a classic.... ;)

• @clumsy-george One of a kind George! You're timeless!

• @sshteeve

( * Timeless??? Ancient , you mean)

• @clumsy-george said in G'day Im new!:

@roninoce2139

Hello Sir , welcome on this Forum and even better, Welcome to the Sea. i hope you may experience many Epic Adventures and make a lot of Pirate Friends . One little warning, the Sea is like Life itself , sometimes you win ,sometimes you lose , but you only lose if you let the loss hurt you , it's better to stand up , patch the ship and set sail again.
    Hopefully you will have great times to look forward to.
    Thanks mate.. Ive managed to do 4 hours since the post but had a friendtry and teach me the "ropes" at my age it wasnt easy.

• @sshteeve said in G'day Im new!:

@roninoce2139 ahoy and welcome to one of the finest communities you can see in a videogame!

As others have stated, feel free to give us a shout if you need any specific advice. There are plenty of old hands here on deck!
    OLD hands? I should fit in being 61 haha

• Hi New, I'm dad

Views
1 out of 15