Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best 'Jack Sparrow' Screenshot.

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Back with your next mission.......lets see what you can come up with!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

Your Best 'Jack Sparrow’ screenshot

Simple one this week
    Grab Jack and show me what he gets up to aboard ye ship!

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like IMGUR or ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your post leaving a blank line between your link and your text.

There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored/deleted and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.
    A picture will usually be added to give an idea of what is required for the mission.

No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please.

Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 6th September.
    Locking the thread around 4pm GMT

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Also, NO randomiser.
    Remember all screenshots have a chance of winning. Everyone’s opinion of a winner will be different and I’d appreciate your respect on the decision made.
    Upvotes do not guarantee a winner.

Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

Views
  • We all know how fine Jack Sparrow shoots with a cannon. Props to you Jack!

• "Mermaid's Hideaway, met a mermaid once... yea, that's great Jack. Listen, you have to taste this."

Obsidian Capstan - MangoPuffs
    Obsidian Six Pack - CMangzz

• What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?

Classic Scene from this video

• @lizalaroo just for some confirmation... does jack need to actually be onboard the ship at the time of the screenshot? or could it take place somewhere else, within a tall tale for instance?

Have a couple ideas that I want to look in to :)

• Crew, “Why is the rum always gone? Oh, that’s why…”

• @lizalaroo Everyone man the cannons! Ready!?! FIRRRE!
    alt text

• Taking a risk here as it's not on my boat, but wanted to share regardless!

I thought this part was so cool ... "Remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow"

• Jack really got me kraken up

Obsidian six pack : G8OS
    Obsidian Capstan : Memrehan

• Jack, I said plop down a quest on the table, not plop down on the quest table.

• Opsidian 6 pack: G8OS
    Opsidian capestan: Memrehan

• @wsurftvveeds Simple one this week
    Grab Jack and show me what he gets up to aboard ye ship!

• @lizalaroo yes that is the exact phrase the question was about lol

given the amount of screenshots already sent by other people where he's not exactly "aboard ye ship" I don't see the harm in asking for clarification?

• -clink-
    "It's after you not the ship. Its not us. This is the only way don't you see? ... I'm not sorry."

• So Its only Jack Screenshots specifically on your boat, not on lets say the Ferry in APL1, or at other land based parts of the Talltales? And it means the Talltale Jack, not the Emporium Costume.

• “I'm afraid you have the misfortune of facing Captain Jack Sparrow! I am a Pirate Lord, and you are nothing!”

Account: EggsLover69

• "TO ARMS!"

Gamertag: OneSaucyGuy

• "This dog isn't all that easy to convince."

Gamertag- Tofu2501

• Here, Mister Sparrow... I mean Captain Sparrow, your so called "Thing I want most in the world" just like you ordered. Please, sign here."

Jumperovsky - 6 pack
    DesTmoR - Capstan

• Your time is up sparrow

• Capstan - Memrehan
    6pack - G8OS

• "Stay down jack, they're close!"

• Here's Myself anf Captain Jack on the Silver Blade about to tussle with The Flying Dutchman!

• Reading bedtime stories to Jack! He loves dreaming about his beloved Pearl.

Obsidian Capstan to Jamestgreat

Obsidian 6-pack to QueenChipmunk93

• What even is "up" anymore?

• 6 pack - xdnii
    Capstan - Memrehan

• Wonder what he's up to in there :/

• obsidian 6pack to Jumperovsky
    obsidian capstan to DesTmoR

Views
1 out of 44