Order of Souls Voyages

• So today I decided I wanted to sail some Order of Souls voyages and when I purchased the voyages. I noticed I only received one bounty. Normally the Voyages would assign 4 -5 different bounties (at level 67) but every time today I tried a new voyage it only gave me one.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Views
  • rng

you can still get a lot of less than ideal voyages as a high level in order of souls bounties

imo take down skelly ships/megs/island captains to get the fastest 5 then you can do the emissary quest if you wanna do bounties which is a consistent spread of bounties

• @atomictoyrobot said in Order of Souls Voyages:

So today I decided I wanted to sail some Order of Souls voyages and when I purchased the voyages. I noticed I only received one bounty. Normally the Voyages would assign 4 -5 different bounties (at level 67) but every time today I tried a new voyage it only gave me one.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

As I'm trying to get the commendation of completion of 250 voyages for OoS (only 38 to go), I would love to get those more often.

I still get several voyages and several chapters besides the 1 or 2 quest voyages.

Views
2 out of 3