Jelly fish?

• I think it would be really cool if jelly fish were added into the game. They would add more environment to the game which imo it is needing, and if you swim into them/fall into them they could sting you, which would result in a poison damage effect like the snake, and it could stun you for like a second. Another idea of mine is that they would glow in the water, making it easier to see them and just making being in the water more enjoyable. The jelly fish could also sometimes drop something if you killed them that you could sell maybe to the merchant alliance. Lemme know your thoughts. (also jelly fish as one word was restricted for some reason so that's why I spelt it that way).

Views
    merchandisefeedbackgeneralquestioncommunity
  • jelly fish are pretty and I like pretty things

I'd like for them to team up and form a sea-alien floaty and I could float around on them while drinking root-grog. Maybe get a pirate pizza over there at Smuggler's bay at night and float around in my florescent floaty while whatever that is that howls at night sings to me

• @exotic4029

I like this, also add hyper aggressive Salt Water Crocodiles on and around the tropical islands that can 1 shot your character.

• @swimplatypus7 maybe let’s not do that

• @wolfmanbush said in Jelly fish?:

jelly fish are pretty and I like pretty things

Have you ever been stung by one?

• 10/10

+1 for Jelly fish Forests. The game does need endemic life, but I think it would be awesome if it was also a functional environmental effect so to speak. Even cooler if they have a chance to spawn around shipwrecks you're diving for.

Views
merchandisefeedbackgeneralquestioncommunity
5 out of 6